Thread: Unlock Unlimited Bullet Time cheat in Max Payne 3

Unlock Unlimited Bullet Time cheat in Max Payne 3

I am playing the arcade modes in Max Payne 3 and I have earned gold medal and platinum medal in all of the arcade mode games. But still there is no availability of the unlimited bullet time in the game. Rockstar Games had claimed that unlimited bullet time will be unlocked, has anybody else got it. Maybe I am missing something, might be some achievement or maybe some secret in this game. Can somebody provide me information regarding the unlimited bullet time in Max Payne 3?

Re: Unlock Unlimited Bullet Time cheat in Max Payne 3

There are two types of games in Arcade mode of Max Payne 3, the first one is the ‘Score Attack’ and the second is the ‘New York Minute’. In both the modes, you have to shoot the enemies to earn points. Killing multiple enemies within a small amount of time gives rise to combos which multiply the points that are earned. In ‘New York Minute’, killing an enemy will add extra time to the timer giving more points. Completing all these levels in arcade mode to earn the platinum medals will give you huge amount XP, skins and avatars that one can use while playing the game in multiplayer mode. Also earning platinum medal in all these levels will give unlimited bullet time. This not a cheat and an in-built feature in Max Payne 3. Many people have complained about not getting this feature even after completing all the levels. This issue has been brought under notice of the developers and they will soon be looking into the matter.