Thread: How to unlock "Payne In The Ass" and "Serious Payne" achievement in Max Payne 3

How to unlock "Payne In The Ass" and "Serious Payne" achievement in Max Payne 3

Hi. I bought a copy of Max Payne 3 on 1st June itself at its release day. While playing this particular game I came to know about Serious Payne and Payne in the Ass achievements. Sounds good But dont have any idea about these titles. tried to search but dint found enough info. Can you tell me how can I unlock the same? Let me know if you had managed to do the same in the game? I am waiting for your prompt replies.

Re: How to unlock "Payne In The Ass" and "Serious Payne" achievement in Max Payne 3

The achievements that you had mentioned above can be unlocked after completing the game story into Hard and Hard Core mode.However you should take care of the thing that you are playing into Free Aim. Once you had started with Free Aim you will not be allowed to change the Aim settings by any mean.

To unlock Serious Payne achievements and Payne In The Ass achievements: you need to begin and finish the game with any free Aim settings, it should not be changed as well. Also game difficulty setting should be set to Hard.