Thread: Can we play Co Op mode in Iron Front - Liberation 1944?

Can we play Co Op mode in Iron Front - Liberation 1944?

I am looking to play CO OP mode in Iron Front - Liberation 1944. Let me know if it does support for CO OP mode. Also let me know what could be total campaign length while playing CO OP? I am eager to play CO OP mode but not having much idea about it? Also give me brief idea about online performance? What number of servers are online right now? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we play Co Op mode in Iron Front - Liberation 1944?

As far as I know you are not allowed to play Campaign into Co Op mode. just a suggestion , you can have a CO OP match, when you and your friend should be in one side , where all bots are in opposite side. In IFL 1944 , there are several mission which can be played as CO OP such as blitzkrieg, ambush. So i think we can only play against Bots.

I am wondering that total campaign length of the game should be longer enough. I haven't played it yet but i guess every single campaign is consist of 10 to 20 missions. Also there should be multiplayer Team death match which you can play against of AI. You can also have infantry, Tank battles and Dogfights while fighting. Even you can do lots of things with editor itself. The Map editor would give you lots of replaybility to the game. Even you can have same kind of gameplay with Blitzkrieg mode.

Right now around 100s of players are playing multiplayer and I am hoping that number of online players would increase when developers will release the dedicated servers. So far I have found following mode which you can play in multiplayer mode.

• Point capture modes
    • Capture and Hold modes
    • Death match variants
    • PvP coop modes
    • small scale coop missions in which 4 to 8 player can play at a time.
    • large scale coop missions where 30 players can play at a time.

I do agree there would be hundreds of player active in online scenario. I know that IFL would not get more number of online players as compared to other popular games. But still there could be some players who are playing IFL consistently. We can also have good PvP among various teams. There should be sufficient option available in the game that allows to play 5 vs 5 or 12 vs 12 matches.