Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2012

Max Payne 3 asking to update game at first launch, is it a Day One Patch

I purchased Max Payne 3 to play it on my Playstation 3 yesterday. I inserted the disk in my Playstation 3 to play it today morning and the first thing that came on my screen was that the game started updating itself. I was surprised, like I have seen starting updates after game being played after 1 month or later, but in the first week itself what has the game started patching for? I don?t think developers have started correcting the bugs in this game. Can somebody tell me what will the update that has started in first week of Max Payne 3 consist of?
Old 04-06-2012

Re: Max Payne 3 asking to update game at first launch, is it a Day One Patch

The update patch that Max Payne 3 is downloading on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 consists settings for the multiplayer game. This update will be needed if you want to play this game online. This patch also consists of few corrections that will affect the single player mode of this game. By default this game doesn?t have support for Portuguese language. Since much of the part of this game?s story takes place in Brazil and environment is also that of Brazil, having Portuguese in the game became a necessity. So this patch will include Portuguese audio for dialogues and interactions, instructions and text in Portuguese and also the subtitles.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,