Thread: Max Payne 3 Multiplayer stamina won't increase unless i stop moving completely.

Max Payne 3 Multiplayer stamina won't increase unless i stop moving completely.

Hey friends, I had installed Max Payne 3 in my pc yesterday. After installation, I was checking the games graphics and control. When I started playing the game I came to know that stamina of my player is not increasing while moving. It increases only when player stop moving completely.

There is one more thing the energy of my player also goes down quickly. But when I asked my friends if they have such problem too like me they said no. They told me the energy of their player increases while rolling and moving. Why this problem is happening with my game? Is there any issue with my game?

Re: Max Payne 3 Multiplayer stamina won't increase unless i stop moving completely.

This is happening because you might be playing with very heavy loadout option. To find out with what option you are playing go to Multiplayer option in multiplayer arsenal and select loadouts. Now select view your loadout. Check your right side of the screen there will be a meter lower side of the screen. The meter will show you what your current combination of items weight is.

If it is showing heavy or over the limit of your item weights then this is the reason your player is not able to regenerate health and stamina. So choose the right weapons which you want to carry with you and balance the weight of the items while playing the game.

Re: Max Payne 3 Multiplayer stamina won't increase unless i stop moving completely.

It’s depending upon loadout strategy, check which loadout strategy you are using. The weight of the weapons will affect on your stamina and speed. If you select light weight loadout, this option enables you to run unlimited distance and regenerate your health quickly. But in this option you can’t use bigger firepower weapons and tools. If you select a heavy loadout strategy you will equipped with bigger firepower weapons and tools but it will slows your health and stamina recovery. So choose wisely loadout strategy while playing the game.