Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The Witcher Enhance Edition not using full GPU

Video Games

Old 30-05-2012

The Witcher Enhance Edition not using full GPU

I need help on this. I was out for two day and when came back. I found that my GPU usage was reduced to a great extent. I have done nothing because of which this all stuff happened. The actual gpu usage that I saw was around 30%. Here I am trying to play the game on maximum settings, but still it is not utilizing the full video memory and the output that I receive on screen is poor.

Old 30-05-2012

Re: The Witcher Enhance Edition not using full GPU

Donít know either I am also having the same issue with the card. I guess problem is related to the game because other games were working fine. But I do not understand what is this issue with Witcher: Enhanced Edition. My FPS is going below the 55, and also I can see that my GPU usage is 25 % now . There is no problem with the game in anyway, everything is rendered perfectly. This can be the ingame bug.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,