Thread: Digital download Patch will not work for Steam version of Iron Front

Digital download Patch will not work for Steam version of Iron Front

HI friends, couple of week ago I downloaded Iron Front game and installed in my pc. I was trying to install digital update patch for the same via steam. After installing that patch in pc the game was not opening properly and was taking time to load. I think this patch has corrupted my installation. so I downloaded the file again and reinstalled it. But yet the same problem. Can you guys say what could be the problem ?

Re: Digital download Patch will not work for Steam version of Iron Front

Hey dude i guess you didn’t install the patch properly. Try to reinstall that patch and run the game. After reinstalling patch may be your problem willbe solved. This patch will do some modification in to your game installation directory. Once installing the patch you cannot downgrade to old version.

Try the following steps to install the patch properly.

• Run the patch file and apply the patch setup automatically.
    • Patch file will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Iron Front: Liberation 1944 installation.
    • After installing this patch you cannot downgrade your game to old version. If you want to rollback on older version you need to reinstall the whole game. If you feel to use older version of game then you need to do back up of your old version before installing the patch.

Re: Digital download Patch will not work for Steam version of Iron Front

If you want to rollback on older version you need to reinstall the whole game. If you feel to use older version of game then you need to do back up of your old version before installing the patch.

But i think you should go with this new updated patch. because it will solve the major issues but bad news is steam users won’t be able to use this patch. This patch is containing an updated engine so this patch will divide the users in to 1.0, 1.01 and in steam users. I hope in few weeks new update will release and it will solve the remaining issue.