Thread: How to re-order Max Payne 3 DLC and Get bonus

How to re-order Max Payne 3 DLC and Get bonus

Hey friends, please help me out with this, I need to pre-order Max Payne 3 as soon as possible but I am unable to get it. I have never done this that’s the reason can’t find a proper way out for ordering this game. So please friends help me out and also if possible let me know how exactly I can get Multiplayer DLC Pack without paying anything. Do I really need to pay for such requirement?

Re: How to re-order Max Payne 3 DLC and Get bonus

It would be much better if you let me know where exactly what you want, because depending upon your location it will be easily to provide you with the best ideas and places from where you can get the game. I am at North America and I did pre-ordered Max payne 3 from Best Buy. When I pre-ordered it I also got a code. I was told that this code might help me to buy DLC pack. It got me the first paid Multiplayer DLC Pack for free. At least at North America you can get Multiplayer DLC for free (not sure about other countries), other than North America also in Australia and Europe I guess you will easily get the DLC pack for free from some selected retailers. Other than this I do not have any related news.

If suppose the retailer at your place does not have the Multiplayer DLC pack then I think the best you can do is visit the Max Payne 3 official website. I am sure you will get the best and the latest update from there regarding both the pre-order and the DLC Pack. The advantage that I got with the Max Payne 3 pre-order was the bonus offers. I have seen this advantage at both GameStop and Best Buy. Not just in these two limited places but I guess you can also find the same bonus offers at other retailers or countries too. As I already said keep updating yourself at Max Payne 3 site. I am not sure but I have heard that along with the Max Payne 3 pre order you can also get an access to the Cemetery Multiplayer Map from GameStop.

In this game, if I am not mistaken there are about 3 separate and different elements for customizing the loadout that is being added in the Silent Killer Multiplayer Loadout Pack. I think those unique elements are Light Anti-Tank weapon which help in getting out of highly flamed firefight and the last one is the hearing devices that helps in amplifying while the player is listening. The last element is proved to be most helpful as it help in hearing the enemy even from the longer distance due to it amplifying ability. However again you can get this loadout pack from the same retailer from where you will be pre-ordering your Max Payne 3 and getting Multiplayer DLC Pack.