Thread: What the total Game of Throne Playing Time

What the total Game of Throne Playing Time

I am a big fan of Game of Thrones TV series and its books. I recently saw the trailer of its video game adaption on internet and I am really eager to play it. But since I am working, I don’t get much time to play video games. This game being related to my favorite TV series, I think I’ll have to make some time in my daily schedule to play it. I wanted to know, how much time one will take to complete this game. If it will take way too much time, then I might not play it now. Can someone tell me about it?

Re: What the total Game of Throne Playing Time

Game of Thrones has two characters to play with, that is Mors and Alester. Each of this character will have its own story have its own story to complete. This game can be completed and the missions can be accomplished in multiple ways. For example, in any mission you might get option to kill or spare some characters. This will change the way the story progresses. Not just this, but there are many parts where the story will branch in different directions. This branching can also lead to change in some missions. For example, if you kill a specific character, then mission that were to come from him would be skipped. Similarly, if you have to kill a character and you spare him, he might give a different branch to the story by adding more missions to your game. Even the way you respond or take decision will affect the way story should proceed. The AI will also react and behave the way you have branched the story.

In Game of Thrones you will also have options for character customization where the player can select and edit the class, equipment, specializations, and personality traits of the character. Again there are many side quests that you might need to complete to achieve some item or resources need to proceed in the main quest. So based on all these points, no one can tell you exactly how much time will be needed to complete Game of Thrones. Some person might complete this game in ten hours while someone might need more than twenty hours. It took me eighteen hours to complete the game with completion of main quest and many side quests. If you avoid the side quests and go on taking rash decisions, then you might finish the game in least time too. If you enjoyed the game in first play through and might want to explore the other branches of the game, then again you might need more time.