Thread: Only 2 characters can be used to play Game of Thrones

Only 2 characters can be used to play Game of Thrones

I was reading the details of the Game of Thrones and found that, we will be only able to play with only two characters. Is it true? If this is true then I can say that this is very much disappointing for us. There are many of the people like me who wanted to have a good RPG and if it comes like this then they will really going to lose many of the users. I am starting this thread here to know that what is the opinion of other people regarding this big miss from developers. Please post with your opinion.

Re: Only 2 characters can be used to play Game of Thrones

I think that if they would have included the younger character in the game that would be more successful. Anyways, the characters that are pre-made are also not bad. If we see the Witcher series then we will find that this is somewhat same to that. Anyways, I don’t think that they are going to make of the changes with the game as it is already out but yes, I am very much interested in the sequel of the game. There are many of the users who are disappointed with this and they are posting regarding the limited characters on various sites and so they will not repeat the mistake in the game sequel. It would be better if they can make more male and female characters which can be played with different factions. If they make the game in this way then game is really going to be unique and more popular as of now.

Frankly speaking that it does not matter for me if I play with only two characters that they have made available into the game. I think that all the people like me who like to do the customization of the character will not have any complaint with that. We can customize our characters according to our need and play with that character. The only weird thing that I found is Mors has been given the horrible little dog. It would be better if they have given a wolf otherwise some skin changer stuff. In the sequel of the game, I would like to see the wolf or something similar to that rather than that ugly dog.

I am totally agreed with the OP that having just two pre-made characters is really disappointing. They must have made it like this so that the characters will better involved into the game story but for the players, if they can have some young characters then that will be going to be of more fun.

I am not able to understand that what is the problem with the preinstalled characters in to the game. In fact, if you are having the pre-made characters into the game then it will become very simple to make the story about that character. It will be bad idea if you put the characters into the game forcefully. It will not suit the RPG game. There are many of the RPG games like this where they have also did the same thing and players were happy with the game. If you don’t like the game in this way then I don’t think that you are a true RPG fan because this indicates that you don’t know what the RPG game is and what are the things that gives a game the best play.

I think that there are very less games which are allowing for character customization. Apart from this, if we talk about other games then they all are having some set of preloaded characters. So this is normal with the role playing game and there is nothing complaint about this. If you are demanding for that then I am sure that you really don’t understand that what the RPG game is.