Thread: Missing textures in Game of Thrones

Missing textures in Game of Thrones

I have installed Game of Thrones in my computer, overall game is very nice but at that time of selecting the skills I noticed that texture of the game is missing. I don’t know what is causing this problem. I have tried different graphic setting in Game of Thrones but after that also I was facing same problem with it. When I have searched on the internet regarding this problem at that time I have come to know that that because graphic driver issue also this type of problem can takes place .

So I have first uninstalled the drivers from my computer and then delete all the temporary files and then I have installed latest drivers from nvidia official site in my computer but that does not helped me to solve this problem. In my computer I have Nvidia GTX 580 graphic card, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H motherboard, Intel core i7 processor, 8GB RAM and windows 7 operating system in my computer. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Missing textures in Game of Thrones

Well after looking at your problem I have tried to look for the solution on internet and there are many people who are having missing textures problem in Game of Thrones. To solve this problem you let your game decide the 3D graphic settings from the Nvidia control panel and then your problem will get solved. First you have to open Nvidia control panel in your computer and then select 3D graphic setting there. Now after that you have to choose let the application decide option from there and then click on OK button.

After doing that your problem will get solved, you have to also make sure that you have latest version of DirectX installed in your computer. if you are using old version of DirectX in your computer then I will suggest you to go to the official site of the Microsoft and then download latest Direct X from there and install In your computer.

Re: Missing textures in Game of Thrones

Yes by selecting the “let the application decide” for the 3D graphic setting can solve this problem. In my Dell laptop I was also having same problem. First I thought problem is with the Game of Thrones only and that is why I have uninstalled Game of Thrones from my laptop and then restarted my laptop and after restarting the laptop I have installed Game of Thrones again in my laptop but after that also I was facing textures problem. Now after that I have come to know that I need to change the setting for the 3D graphic from nvidia control panel and then I have tried that solution and my problem get solved,