Thread: Text wont display in options menu and wireless xbox controller not recognized in Game of Thrones

Text wont display in options menu and wireless xbox controller not recognized in Game of Thrones

Hi friends I have downloaded and installed Game of Thrones in my computer and after that when I started playing this game at that time it has started giving me few issues. When I start playing Game of Thrones in my computer at that time I cannot see text in the game. This problem is very irritating. I have uninstalled Game of Thrones from my computer and then I have restarted my system and then I have installed game again. After doing that when I started playing again at that time same problem I get same problem.

Another problem is when I connect wireless XBOX360 controller with my computer at that time game does not detect it. I have tried to solve this problem by disconnecting the wireless XBOX360 controller completely and connecting it again but problem does not get solved. Is there any setting I have to do to use my wireless XBOX360 controller with this game? In my computer I have Asus motherboard, nvidia gtx 560 graphic card, Intel core i3, 8Gb RAM and windows 7 operating system. if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know thank you in advance.

Re: Text wont display in options menu and wireless xbox controller not recognized in Game of Thrones

I will suggest you to try to run Game of Thrones in windowed mode and then check whether you can see the text or not? If you can see the text in window mode then you should download then you should go the setting or options and then choose display options and change the resolution of the game now after changing the game resolution you have to check whether you can see text or not? I am not sure whether this solution will fix your problem or not but you can try this trick. you have to also make sure that you have latest graphics drivers installed in your computer for your nvidia gtx 560 graphic card.

Re: Text wont display in options menu and wireless xbox controller not recognized in Game of Thrones

To solve this problem you have to select “let the application decide” option for 3D graphics in the Nvidia control panel and after doing that when you start playing Game of Thrones game in your computer at that time you will not get any issues. I am telling you this because while searching solution on internet I have noticed many users are facing similar problem and have solved this problem by changing the setting from Nvidia control panel. If you still face same problem with Game of Thrones after changing the settings from Nvidia control panel.

I was also facing same problem while playing Game of Thrones in my computer and first I thought that this problem is occurring because of the graphic drivers and that is why I have uninstalled graphic drivers from my computer and then downloaded latest available drivers from the official site of the Nvidia.

After downloading that I have installed in my system but that does not helped me to solve this issue. Now after that one my friend have told me to change the 3D graphic setting in nvidia control panel and then I have tried that trick and my problem get solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    I was also facing same problem while playing Game of Thrones in my computer and first I thought that this problem is occurring because of the graphic drivers and that is why I have uninstalled graphic drivers from my computer and then downloaded latest available drivers from the official site of the Nvidia.

After downloading that I have installed in my system but that does not helped me to solve this issue. Now after that one my friend have told me to change the 3D graphic setting in nvidia control panel and then I have tried that trick and my problem get solved.
    Thank you for providing me solution. After referring your solution I have changed 3D setting from Nvidia control panel and then when I start playing Game of Thrones game at that time I didn’t get any issues. Now only thing which I want to know is using wireless XBOX360 controller with this game. Please help me with it.

You should download Accessories Software 1.2 for Xbox 360 controller and install in your computer and after that your problem will get solved. To download Accessories Software 1.2 in your computer you have to first click here. now after that select operating system which you are using in your computer and then click on the download button. After downloading gets complete you have to install it and then reboot your computer. Now when you to start the game again and then check whether you can use Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with your computer or not? According to me after installing the Xbox 360 Accessories Software 1.2 in your computer your problem will get solved,