Thread: Weapon Stash DLC includes all weapon and costumes for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Weapon Stash DLC includes all weapon and costumes for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I had pre-ordered Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for my Xbox 360 and it was to come with a dlc of Weapon stash along with it. After installing the game, I searched for the downloaded bonus weapons but I couldn’t find a single one. What happened, did the developers cancel the dlc or did Microsoft cancel it? I would have liked to play using the dlc; does anybody know anything about it?

Re: Weapon Stash DLC includes all weapon and costumes for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

The dlc got cancelled and will not be available on Xbox live. But you can buy it on eBay by spending some money on it. I have played Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and I am in middle part of the game and I am using the bonus weapons. Let me tell you, these weapons are not much of use. You can play the game even without them as they don’t bring much difference to gameplay.

I used a classic grenade launcher that came in the dlc and I tell you it a useless weapon. It holds total of five grenades which cannot be reloaded. The only way to reuse it is to find a new one. Also the rate of fire is very low for it. SO overall I’d say this gun is pretty useless. I didn’t use other seven guns, but my friends tell me that there is nothing much exciting about them.