Thread: Game of Thrones does not have any female character

Game of Thrones does not have any female character

I used to love RPG games on my computer. Couple of days before I brought Games of Thrones video game. I loved the concept of the game. After playing game for few minutes I concluded that there were no female characters available into the game. This is the only thing which made me really disappointed. Let me know whether it would make any difference if there are no female character available into the game.

Re: Game of Thrones does not have any female character

I don’t have any issue if there are no female characters available into the game. Already there are lots of games, which are not having any single female characters. So there is no meaning to boycott such beautiful game. There is no point at all. I am going to play it and I am sure about it. This particular game is all about win or die. According to me there is no need to female characters until and unless it is needed in the main story of the game.

You are having only two options that are Mors and Alester to play it. I am not interested see any character until and unless I can customize it as per my requirement. I love to play Mass Effect games with female characters.

The entire game is based on Story and that is the only reason why people used to love the same. Even though I was expecting that there should be at least one female character but still I don’t mind about the same. Well I am wondering that they developed the characters as per the story requirement. That’s why we did not found any single female character in the game so far. I do agree that games like Mass Effect where we can see plenty of female characters. For this particular game I think they had concerned about the male characters only.