Thread: Achievements and Trophies in A Game of Thrones

Achievements and Trophies in A Game of Thrones

I am currently playing A Game of Thrones on my Xbox 360 and I have achieved some achievements in it. If I could get two achievements in this game, it means that there are more achievements that I need to unlock or earn. I didn’t find A Game of Thrones much interesting that I would play it the second time to earn all the achievements. It would be easier for me to find every achievement if someone could help me find them. I would like to collect all of them just to boast along with my friends. So can anyone tell me how to find or earn all the achievements in this game?

Re: Achievements and Trophies in A Game of Thrones

When playing A Game of Thrones on Xbox 360 you will get achievements to accomplish a certain task. There are total of fifty achievements in this game that you can earn. Out of these fifty achievements, thirty eight achievements are secret. Every achievement will give you gamescore points. In total, if you earn every achievement in A Game of Thrones by playing it on Xbox 360, you will earn total of 1000 gamescore points. I can list down all the achievements that you can earn in A Game of Thrones,
    • Clever dog achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to Gain all the skills that are related to the Mors' dog.
    • Master of light and flame achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to gain all the skills that are related to R’hllor’s fire with Alester.
    • Master-at-arms achievement will give you 25 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to learn all skills present in a stance tree of a character.
    • Warlord achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to achieve the maximum level possible in this game.
    • Great teamwork achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete the game without seeking help from a single ally (except Mors and Alester).
    • Merciless achievement will give you 20 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to give 5 deathblows to enemies.
    • True warrior achievement will give you 20 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to Kill 400 enemies in this game.
    • Man’s best friend achievement will give you 20 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to get in skinchanger mode of Mors’ dog and kill 10 enemies.
    • Golden touch achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to gain 1 golden dragon.
    • R’hllor sees all achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to search for 10 secrets with help of the vision of R’hllor.
    • Fetch! achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to find 5 secret objects using sense of smell of Mors’ dog.
    • Thorough achievement will give you 40 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete all the secondary objectives that you find in the main story.

Secret Achievements
    • Devout Follower achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to search for all the statues of the Seven.
    • Pimp achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to convince Bethany to get back to Chataya’s brothel along with Alester.
    • Collector achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to forcefully get the three objects of value which the Collector along with Alester is having.
    • Endless Watch achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to send 10 recruits with Mors to the Wall.
    • The Greatest achievement will give you 30 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to win the fight in the final arena combat.
    • The true face of the Spider achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to get defeated in the final battle.
    • My darkest hour achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to accomplish the judgement passed down on the Westfords in Chapter 15.
    • Lesser of two evils achievement will give you 15 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to provide help to the Reapers in Chapter 14.
    • Quiet as a shadow achievement will give you 35 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to find a way to Jeyne’s room without being noticed by anyone even once in Chapter 13.
    • Unrivaled strategist achievement will give you 35 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to win back Riverspring by getting a total victory in Chapter 12.
    • Swift and deadly achievement will give you 35 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete the trial by combat within 2 minutes in Chapter 11.
    • ‘Tis but a scratch! achievement will give you 20 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to endure all the physical abuse that comes on you in the torture sequence of Chapter 9.
    • The butcher comes to dinner achievement will give you 35 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to kill 6 of Lord Harlton’s soldiers when the fight which takes place at dinner in Chapter 9.
    • Desecration achievement will give you 15 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to get the key in tomb of Alester’s father in Chapter 8.
    • Am I not merciful? achievement will give you 15 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to save Orys from the City Watch in Chapter 8.
    • Once more unto the breach achievement will give you 35 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to attack the camp without killing the sentries you will find at the beginning in Chapter 7.
    • Bloodhound achievement will give you 25 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to locate all the corrupt brothers of the Night’s Watch in Chapter 7.
    • End of the line achievement will give you 20 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to chase the bastard without losing pursuit of him in Chapter 6.
    • Man of the people achievement will give you 15 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to protect the people by playing as Alester in Chapter 2.
    • Know your place achievement will give you 15 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to protect the nobility by playing as Alester in Chapter 2.
    • Disciplinarian achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to deal with the four recruits present at the training session along with Mors in Chapter 1.
    • Sworn brother achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete Mors’ Story.
    • Red priest of R’hllor achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete Alester’s story.
    • The night is dark… achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 15.
    • Valar morghulis achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 14.
    • Growing strong achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 13.
    • As high as honor achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 12.
    • Come try me achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 11.
    • Fire and blood achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 10.
    • Unbowed, unbent, unbroken achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 9.
    • Family, duty, honor achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 8.
    • Here we stand achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 7.
    • Dead men sing no songs achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 6.
    • Proud to be faithful achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 5.
    • Hear me roar achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 4.
    • Dark wings, dark words achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 3.
    • Family is hope… achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 2.
    • Winter is coming achievement will give you 10 gamescore points. To get this achievement, you need to complete chapter 1.

Re: Achievements and Trophies in A Game of Thrones

When playing A gamer of Thrones in Playstation 3, you will get trophies for fulfilling a certain task. The trophies are of three types in this game, Gold, Silver and Bronze. There are total of 51 trophies in A Game of Thrones out of which 38 are secret. The list of trophies in this game are,
    1] To get the Platinum trophy, player will have to get all other trophies in A game of Thrones.
    2] To get the Thorough Gold trophy, player will have to complete all the secondary objectives of the story.
    3] To get the Fetch! Silver trophy, player will have to find 5 secret objects using sense of smell of Mors’ dog.
    4] To get the R’hllor sees all Silver trophy, player will have to search for 10 secrets with help of the vision of R’hllor.
    5] To get the Golden touch Silver trophy, player will have to gain 1 golden dragon.
    6] To get the Man’s best friend Bronze trophy, player will have to get in skinchanger mode of Mors’ dog and kill 10 enemies.
    7] To get the True warrior Bronze trophy, player will have to Kill 400 enemies.
    8] To get the Merciless Bronze trophy, player will have to give 5 deathblows to enemies.
    9] To get the Great teamwork Silver trophy, player will have to complete the game without seeking help from a single ally (except Mors and Alester).
    10] To get the Warlord Silver trophy, player will have to achieve the maximum level possible in this game.
    11] To get the Master-at-arms Bronze trophy, player will have to learn all skills present in a stance tree of a character.
    12] To get the Master of light and flame Bronze trophy, player will have to gain all the skills that are related to R’hllor’s fire with Alester.
    13] To get the Clever dog Bronze trophy, player will have to gain all the skills that are related to the Mors' dog.
    Hidden Trophies
    14] To get the Winter is coming Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 1.
    15] To get the Family is hope… Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 2.
    16] To get the Dark wings, dark words Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 3.
    17] To get the Hear me roar Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 4.
    18] To get the Proud to be faithful Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 5.
    19] To get the Dead men sing no songs Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 6.
    20] To get the Here we stand Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 7.
    21] To get the Family, duty, honor Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 8.
    22] To get the Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 9.
    23] To get the Fire and blood Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 10.
    24] To get the Come try me Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 11.
    25] To get the As high as honor Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 12.
    26] To get the Growing strong Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 13.
    27] To get the Valar morghulis Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 14.
    28] To get the The night is dark… Bronze trophy, player will have to complete chapter 15.
    29] To get the Red priest of R’hllor Bronze trophy, player will have to complete Alester’s story.
    30] To get the Sworn brother Bronze trophy, player will have to complete Mors’ Story.
    31] To get the Disciplinarian Bronze trophy, player will have to deal with the four recruits present at the training session along with Mors in Chapter 1.
    32] To get the Know your place Bronze trophy, player will have to protect the nobility by playing as Alester in Chapter 2.
    33] To get the Man of the people Bronze trophy, player will have to protect the people by playing as Alester in Chapter 2.
    34] To get the End of the line Bronze trophy, player will have to chase the bastard without losing pursuit of him in Chapter 6.
    35] To get the Bloodhound Bronze trophy, player will have to locate all the corrupt brothers of the Night’s Watch in Chapter 7.
    36] To get the Once more unto the breach Silver trophy, player will have to attack the camp without killing the sentries you will find at the beginning in Chapter 7.
    37] To get the Am I not merciful? Bronze trophy, player will have to save Orys from the City Watch in Chapter 8.
    38] To get the Desecration Bronze trophy, player will have to get the key in tomb of Alester’s father in Chapter 8.
    39] To get the The butcher comes to dinner Silver trophy, player will have to kill 6 of Lord Harlton’s soldiers when the fight which takes place at dinner in Chapter 9.
    40] To get the ‘Tis but a scratch! Bronze trophy, player will have to endure all the physical abuse that comes on you in the torture sequence of Chapter 9.
    41] To get the Swift and deadly Silver trophy, player will have to complete the trial by combat within 2 minutes in Chapter 11.
    42] To get the Unrivaled strategist Silver trophy, player will have to win back Riverspring by getting a total victory in Chapter 12.
    43] To get the Quiet as a shadow Silver trophy, player will have to find a way to Jeyne’s room without being noticed by anyone even once in Chapter 13.
    44] To get the Lesser of two evils Bronze trophy, player will have to provide help to the Reapers in Chapter 14.
    45] To get the My darkest hour Bronze trophy, player will have to accomplish the judgement passed down on the Westfords in Chapter 15.
    46] To get the The true face of the Spider Bronze trophy, player will have to Lose the final battle.
    47] To get the The Greatest Silver trophy, player will have to Emerge triumphant in the final arena combat.
    48] To get the Endless watch Silver trophy, player will have to Send 10 recruits to the Wall with Mors.
    49] To get the Collector Silver trophy, player will have to Seize the three objects of value from the Collector with Alester.
    50] To get the Pimp Silver trophy, player will have to Convince Bethany to return to Chataya’s brothel with Alester.
    51] To get the Devout follower Silver trophy, player will have to Find all the statues of the Seven.