Thread: How to get Fallen Idols achievement in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City?

How to get Fallen Idols achievement in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City?

I have finished playing Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City and I have earned all the achievements except the one which has name Fallen Idols. I couldn’t understand how to get until my friend told me that one has to play the game in Heroes mode in multiplayer. I played the Heroes mode many time s and many times my team has even won the match. I was also the highest Frag taker in couple of matches. But still I haven’t achieved the remaining ‘Fallen Idols’ achievement. Can someone tell me how to earn the ‘Fallen Idols’ achievement in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City and also some strategy or tactic to win the Heroes mode. All the matches that I have won were because of good team mates. But if I get team mates who are weak in playing Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, then how to win in Heroes mode. Can somebody help me?

Re: How to get Fallen Idols achievement in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City?

You will get the ‘Fallen Idols’ achievement in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City when you single handedly kill four of the opponent’s heroes. I know it is bit difficult to earn, but Heroes mode is all about it, hardest challenges in whole of the Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City game. Many people are complaining that they cannot achieve the ‘fallen Idols’ achievement due to difficulty, I agree with them. But if you are so desperate to have that achievement, then you can earn it with help of some of your known friends. You need to have at least six members to play simultaneously. Actually, the method that I am going to tell you bit f an explicit method, but there is nothing illegal or out of game about it. Start the game with six friends connected for game of Heroes mode. Five out of six friends should go in one team while the friend who wants to earn the remaining ‘fallen Idols’ achievement should go in other team. This means one team will have five members while other team will have only one member. This will make the game one sided. Now start the Heroes mode in any map available in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. Ask your five friends who are in single team to get at a single point and also the single player should reach their. When all come in one place, the single player who is alone in one should kill four of the heroes from team of five heroes. This will get you the ‘Fallen Idols’ achievement.

Re: How to get Fallen Idols achievement in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City?

If you find difficulty in playing Heroes mode with weaker team mates or amateur ones, then you must avoid attacking directly to the opposite team. First thing that I will tell you is that though the heroes are hard to kill they are not on god mode, so play cautiously and plan your moves wisely. The heroes are stronger than normal players, so is their melee attack. Avoid fighting opponent team’s heroes at close range. See to it that you keep the fight limited to use of guns only. Once dead in the Heroes mode, you will lose the status of being a hero and come back as a normal character. If you are first one or the second one to die in your squad, I suggest that you stop attacking and start defending. A normal character is very weak as compared to the heroes, so instead of fighting the opponent’s heroes, it is better to support remaining heroes of your team. Fire your weapon wisely as in Heroes mode, the friendly fire remains on. So if you are firing at an enemy, see to it that you stop firing if any of your team mates comes in your line of fire. Similarly, you should be cautious that you don’t cross path with the line of fire of your teammate.

To add challenge and difficulty to the Heroes mode in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, developers have seen to it that infection is not completely cured in Heroes mode. Even if you are carrying a large number of antiviral spray or have the team’s medic cure you, the infection won’t completely be cured. Once infected, you will obviously be affected by it. The rate at which the infection increases is normal as per other game formats in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. The antiviral sprays and other curing methods will only stop the infection but not eliminate it. After few minutes, when the effect of anti-viral spray wears out, the infection level will again start to increase. You must have at least one surveillance class hero in your team to keep a look out for positions of enemy Heroes. It will help you lot to avoid group of opponent heroes and also help you to find the heroes that are alone separate from their team. Once you are in Heroes mode of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, you get another chance to select the class of the hero you want to spawn again. I suggest you to go for the class that provides the best support. For example, choose the Medic class or Field Scientist class. They have the best supporting abilities like regenerating health and boosting certain powers of the remaining heroes.

When you lose the status of hero, you cannot go for the brutal kill of opponent’s hero, but the opponent’s hero can easily use the brutal kill on you. So it is best to avoid the close distance from the opponent team’s heroes.

If you are finding it difficult to achieve the ‘Fallen Idols’ achievement in the Heroes mode of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, then I suggest you that you use Juggernaut or Samurai’s Edge as your weapons. I am suggesting you to use Juggernaut because it is simplest weapon in terms of use in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. All you have to do is to keep the fire button held down and the gun will keep firing. Also the main priority for attacking an enemy should be its head. One or two hit on head, that too with the Juggernaut, it’s over for him/her as a hero. Also never hesitate to use the side arm and handguns as they can unexpectedly prove lethal. Though low on damage, these weapons provide good accuracy and range to the player. When you see your opponent retreating or running, handguns prove to be most useful.

I have seen that many people use the Super Soldier perk in Heroes mode of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. It is just a shield that makes one invincible for a short amount of time. But this shield comes with a time limit after which it gets exhausted and one has to play without it. The best weapons to fight against the Heroes using the Super Soldier shield are Juggernaut and Riot Gun. Go for the headshots as the luckily the shield might get exhausted and one or two shots might hit the head and help you kill the opponent. If you are having difficulty in fighting the opponent with Super Soldier shield, then best way to avoid it is by running away from your opponent. I don’t know how many of you have noticed, but shooting the Super Soldier shield reduces the time for which it will remain active. So if you have a opponent Hero using Super Soldier shield, it is better for whole team to assault him united. It will drain the shield quickly and make it easy for whole team to fight against him.

When attacking the player with Super Soldier shield in Heroes mode of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, it is better to use guns with high rate of fire. SMGs are best as they fire quickly and also it doesn’t matter if you lose their bullets.

The best perk that I find useful in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Heroes mode is the Painkiller. It comes useful when escaping the group of your opponents firing at you. I use the Painkiller, Stimpack and Juggernaut in combination. Stimpack increases the accuracy and the movement sped of the player used upon. When this is combined with Juggernaut which gives a good amount of damage, it creates an hell for the opponent. Also if I find myself in danger, the increased movement speed and Painkiller perk helps me to escape the most dangerous situations I have been in.