Thread: No bots in offline mode for pc version of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

No bots in offline mode for pc version of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I have been playing Resident Evil: Operation raccoon City for a long time now and I have completed the single player campaign twice. Now I turned to play the online multiplayer games where one has to join a team ad fight against the opposing team in between the hordes of zombies. But I was disappointed as it took around a long time for people to join in the online multiplayer game. I counted the amount of time taken to have a complete team on both sides, that is, my side and opponent’s side and it took around ten to fifteen minutes to have the online game started.

This is wasting the player’s time which one could have spent on other game or on other activity. I think that developers must provide some single player campaign where he can set himself in one of the maps against another tam which will be controlled by the AI. It would be fun t have such matches offline as one will have to wait only for the time which is needed for the loading of game. What do other players who have played Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City thinks about it, should there be bots provided in offline mode?

Re: No bots in offline mode for pc version of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Quote Originally Posted by LFC18 View Post
    it took around ten to fifteen minutes to have the online game started.

This is wasting the player’s time which one could have spent on other game or on other activity. I think that developers must provide some single player campaign where he can set himself in one of the maps against another them which will be controlled by the AI.
    Yes, after spending ten to fifteen minutes of waiting for the online game to start, the match ends in four to five minutes. According to my experience, most of the time match is usually one sided as one of the team is well acquainted with game and goes on bashing the opposing team. I have hardly played any online match where the clash among the team was of equal strength and exciting. I think that developers should provide an patch so that we can have offline matches along with the bots and also we will get enough practice to fight along with the regular gamers online.

Re: No bots in offline mode for pc version of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

The single player campaign is scripted and same thing will happen on every difficulty mode you play. One cannot expect anything new in the single player campaign after first play through. The change in difficulty of the game only changes the number of zombies that spawn in an area but offers nothing new. I think that there should be an arcade mode or skirmish mode in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City that will let us play in a specific area with zombies spawning and opponent team being controlled by AI. It would be more fun to play it rather than playing similar game on multiplayer mode.

The worst experience I had on online mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is when I was trying to connect to a group for a match and we had five people joined in and we were waiting for the last person, that is, sixth person to join the match. We waited for some ten minutes after which the sixth person joined in. Before the game could begin, one of the six people left the game dooming the five people to search and wait for sixth player to join again.

I know many of you people must have had the same experience while playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City online. This is why we need to have a arcade mode of skirmish mode in offline mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. If this is not possible, developers must at least allow adding bots in the team while laying online match.