Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Happy Hour Free Multiplier Gem not found on iPhone

Video Games

Old 22-05-2012

Happy Hour Free Multiplier Gem not found on iPhone

I was waiting for this. I had a iPad on which I was hoping to find this gem. But it is almost a week now and there is no indication of this Gem. I know the offer might be outdated, but still I am here to find out why this happen. Anyhow the game provide on any platform will have a common type of options. Happy Hour Free Multiplier Gem is one that I found on the pc version and thought this will be on the iPad also. But the scenario is entirely different here.

Old 22-05-2012

Re: Happy Hour Free Multiplier Gem not found on iPhone

That is not available on iPad. You get Happy Hour free Boost promotion you have to play it from the pc only. What I know mostly that this feature is not yet available for all kind of iOS devices. So here it is better that you should stick with the pc version only. I found this on popcap forums. So unfortunately it is not for iPad. There are some other promotions that you can also try out. I can assure that the list or information you can collect on that from popcap site.
Old 22-05-2012

That is right. That promotion is not for iOS devices. Why there is no reason for that, but in future you can expect. Bejeweled is a nice game, and even I think that whatever version of that game is released should be even for all kind of devices. That is the reason no different devices people face different kind of issues. The most you can do is check the game feature before playing for that specific device only or contact popcap to ask for updates on the game.
Old 22-05-2012

I hope Bejeweled is working on the same so that even people on iOS devices can earn a good amount of upgrades. The game looks nice and addictive. Anyhow but it is far more better to play this on PC version. It does not matter if you own a mac also. You can get all upgrades and promotion on it also.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,