Thread: Error in Bejeweled every time after playing 50%

Error in Bejeweled every time after playing 50%

This has been became frequent now. Last week I faced a error and Bejeweled stopped working. It happens mostly when I finish around 50% of the game. There is some message that Bejeweled has encountered a error. I am not sure about that. It wasted all my game and I will have to play that. Now this time this error has appeared a number of times. I have to reload the game completely and it is very slow now. I have a 1mbps internet connectivity where all other games works nicely. The issue only lies with Bejeweled only. I had check some of the tech sites which stated this issue is common with others also. Does Bejeweled really needs lots of bandwidth. Because I keep a active torrent next to the game also. I had reduced the bandwidth speed of download to 40kbps and it does not look it affect Bejeweled. As it is a kind of flash game only.

Re: Error in Bejeweled every time after playing 50%

It can be due to flash player crash. You can try updating the player to most recent one or change the browser which you are using rightnow.

This are common errors which are from other side. Your system is not responsible for that. The most you can do is re-install your browser or update your flash player. If still the issue lies you will need to contact popcap for that. Bejeweled is played widely on facebook and might be due to server load this stuff appears. But it is really irritating that you lost everything because of such errors. As per your bandwidth thing, there is nothing related to that. Try to run a new or latest browser you have. Stop downloading for and then find if there is any kind of changes or not. If still the same then the issue does not lies with your system. "You can try contacting popcap for that. Anyhow you are still lucky enough not to loose your game addons or gift shared by others. I had lost my entire friend list for almost 4 hrs. I contacted popcap and they fixed it.

I have a lower bandwidth. Yet the game works fine. But from last couple of days it is giving very hard time. The game works slow and is very laggy. There are certain constant updates that are required by the game. So first it is recommended that whatever browser you are using should be the most recent one. Stop all your internet activities on one side and they try to play. It might take time to load on start.