Thread: New Gems in Bejeweled Blitz reduces XP

New Gems in Bejeweled Blitz reduces XP

I am a regular player of Bejeweled Blitz which I play on Facebook. I have been playing it from past many months and I have been enjoying it. I know that developers keep on adding something new to this game periodically. Recently they added some new sort of gems to the game. I collected some of them thinking that since they are new, they might provide more XP or points. But after using it I noticed that there a big difference in the ranking of my position as compared to that of my friends who also play Bejeweled Blitz. I think that introduction of new gem ‘Stone Chipper’ is affecting the point system somehow in Bejeweled Blitz. Did anyone else too notice it.

Re: New Gems in Bejeweled Blitz reduces XP

Actually you are right, the new gems introduced in Bejeweled Blitz are reducing XP and points thus getting our ranks down. I think that it must be some bug or some error from developer’s side. I don’t think that developers have purposely done. They must have introduced at least some positive Gems in the game. In one such incident, I had 16,124,670 XP which was close to leveling up. But after collecting some new gems, my XP went down to 15,652,875 XP. I hope that Pop-cap games correct this soon or this mistake will turn out to be a disaster.