Thread: How to use PSN account to buy Spec Ops DLC in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

How to use PSN account to buy Spec Ops DLC in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

I have been a great fan of resident evil and I have some questions in my mind about the particular game which I would like to clear it out with you all. Now I want to know something about the Spec Ops DLC if I have a PSN account in some other country and I currently live in India. So I want to know if I buy the Spec Ops DLC for this game from my PSN account then will it work in my region? That’s what I want to ask. Because sometimes it happens that some DLC are region locks and might not work everywhere it will work in the specific region only, so could you please tell me if I get the DLC from my UK PSN account then will the DLC work in India? That’s what I want to know? So would you please help me out with that? please clear out the confusion that I have in my mind. It will be really grateful for me.

Re: How to use PSN account to buy Spec Ops DLC in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

Hi if you have some confusion in your mind I would recommend getting a free Spec Ops mission and check if it is working well in your region, if that works out for then I am sure the DLC will also run quite comfortably in your system. So do try and have a look at it, if you can run it then well and good for you.

Re: How to use PSN account to buy Spec Ops DLC in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

See I don’t see a problem getting the DLC, because one of my sister she stays in Singapore and she brought a Spec Ops expansion pack from her US PSN store and it ran very well. So I don’t see a problem getting the DLC from your UK PSN account. So go ahead and get it don’t wait till it gets too long. One more thing do not forger to mention the region properly when you are buying the DLC. All the best.