Thread: Which is the most damaging character in Street Fighter x Tekken after tagging in?

Which is the most damaging character in Street Fighter x Tekken after tagging in?

Hello friends, I would like to know that how much damage each of the character do when they are tag in? The scaling is taken in to consideration and there are some of the characters who are doing massive damage.

I do remember that there are some of the character who create major damage once they are tagged in. It was the Xiaoyu and Raven who are having major effect on the enemy or opposition. So according to you people I would like to know who is having more and powerful powers to do the damage. Do share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Which is the most damaging character in Street Fighter x Tekken after tagging in?

I do play with the Jin as it is one of the best in creating damages and all. When I play the game with some special moves then he actually knock down the opponents easily. I would like to tell some of its special moves which do effect on opponent.

For creating the special move you need to have some common steps, that is left arrow with down arrow and lower left. If you are following this step with Trusting Uppercut then it will damage minus 60 of their opponent health or with Right Roundhouse Punch then it will be effecting 130 stealth damage or with Lunging Low Roundhouse Kick it causing only 50 damage of the stealth of opponent. But if you are doing with Spinning Flair Kick then it will be causing 180 total damage, such that 80 which are normal effect along with 100 extra for doing special power.

Re: Which is the most damaging character in Street Fighter x Tekken after tagging in?

Even I like to play with Jin because i think he is the most powerful character in the game with some of its powerful moves. When you make the Medium Line Destruction move, it cause damage from the range of 130 to 170. Which is very much powerful and also effecting on the opponent. Even there are some of the moves that cause same damage, like when making Left Drill Punch, Swinging Fist Strikes, Swaying Willow, Leaping Side Kick and Right Sweep then it damaging only 100 of the opponent. If you keep on checking all user's views then according to them their character will be powerful and having a huge damage effect on opponent.

smayragrace Guest

Think Akuma is The most damaging Character in The Game street Fighter.....Never Played this game so much but according to my experience for this game Then This is ths most damaging character here...