Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

File d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ appears to be corrupt with Diablo III

Video Games

Old 17-05-2012

File d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ appears to be corrupt with Diablo III

whenever I am trying to play Diablo III on my computer. I am getting below mentioned error message on my computer.

Quote:
Error: The file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Updates\d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again.
Let me know if you are having any fix to overcome from above mentioned issue. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 17-05-2012

Re: File d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ appears to be corrupt with Diablo III

Just follow the below steps and see if it fixes your problem:
  • First of all you should uninstall Diablo 3 from the computer and restart.
  • After that you should download setup file of game client from official website.
  • Now you have to execute Set up and after that you should delete MPQ file.
  • After that you should launch the launcher as an administrator of the computer.

Let me know whether it is working or not.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,