Thread: Download Patch 1.0.3.3 for Naval War: Arctic Circle from Steam

Download Patch 1.0.3.3 for Naval War: Arctic Circle from Steam

I am currently playing Naval War: Arctic Circle on my PC and I find that there are some glitches in this game. For example, I can hit the ships and other boats that travel on water surface using the torpedoes. But if a submarine has emerged from water, I cannot damage it using the same weapon. I think that this is some kind of bug in this game which needs to be fixed by the developers. Is there any patch from developers of Naval War: Arctic Circle that will rectify this problem? If yes, then what else does this patch will do?

Re: Download Patch 1.0.3.3 for Naval War: Arctic Circle from Steam

You can find the patch to rectify the glitches in Naval War: Arctic Circle. The patch can be found on the official website of Turbo Tape Games, that is, developers of Naval War: Arctic Circle. The patch is of version 1.0.3.3 and fixes many problems that were brought under notice of the developer’s by the people who played the game. The first that this patch will do is that of adding special characters that can be seen in Norwegian languages. Such special characters from other languages like German and some other too were missing. Due to this, when the victory or defeat screen would appear, it would look awkward as the special characters required to spell ‘Victory’ or ‘Defeat’ would include them. So this problem has been sorted out in this patch.

The problem you have described in which one couldn’t attack the submarines that just emerged from the water using weapons that are used to attack on water’s surface. This was happening because submarines in Naval War: Arctic Circle was never classified as ships that could travel along the water’s surface. But this issue too has been fixed in this patch. Many computers were facing problem due to which the game wouldn’t accept mouse or keyboard. This was due to mismatching settings of the DirectInput for the game. Many people were complaining of the game crashing in various parts or during certain events. Many of these crashes were caused due to incompatibility with certain hardware configuration or some were conditional. Turbo Tape Games have fixed most of the crashes and removed various such issues from the game in this patch.

Re: Download Patch 1.0.3.3 for Naval War: Arctic Circle from Steam

This patch has also fixed many things and also updated many glitches or improper things which didn’t suit the gameplay. There was no localization available in the Naval War: Arctic Circle for tutorial number 5, it was a complete open area. Now a new localization has been added to ‘Tutorial 5: Radar’. You will notice that difficulty of the mission ‘C01S11: Wings of Retribution’ has been increased after applying this patch. In this mission, the numbers of enemy’s air attackers have been doubled while our own attacking units have been reduced. But to give the player equal chance especially on higher difficulty levels by providing enemy spotter. Also the damage done by the decoy torpedo has been decreased. The Armaan load in the air superiority has been increased by two points, that is, it is increased from four to six. The victory conditions that are designed in ‘C01S07: Baltic Breakout’ have been changed a little. Similar changes have also been made in’ C01S12: Ragnarok Armada’. Victory conditions have also been changed for the mission ‘C02S06: Hide and Seek’ due to which now one will need to destroy the airport completely to win. The value that was shown in jammers has been converted to units in percentage.

Before starting Russian campaign you will now see a broken newspaper item which will show article about wars current situation. Many users also had complained about spelling mistakes of items in this game, which has been changed and corrected. For example, Patriot SAM Base and Ronneby were misspelled and now they are corrected.