Thread: Health is high in multiplayer mode in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Health is high in multiplayer mode in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I have played the single player campaign in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and I have started playing this game in multiplayer mode. I have played around twenty to thirty games in multiplayer mode and I felt that health given to the human players as well as zombies in the multiplayer mode is higher than that in the single player mode. I found that it takes more bullets to kill the enemies in the multiplayer mode that in single player ode. In single player mode if it needed thirty bullets to kill an infected Crimson head, then in multiplayer mode, it will take around fifty bullets to kill the similar infected Crimson Head. Did anyone else have the same feeling or is it just me who is getting such feeling?

Re: Health is high in multiplayer mode in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I don’t know if bullets taken to kill the opponents in multiplayer are more or not because I concentrate on killing enemies rather than counting number of bullets lost and number of bullets that are remaining. If you have noticed that number of bullets taken to kill an enemy in multiplayer mode is more because, it is another real human controlling the character. In the single player mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, the characters are programmed to follow a pre-designed path. That is why even if you hit them they don’t usually change path or take cover. Instead the computer controlled characters keep on attacking. But in multiplayer game, where a character is controlled by real human, there the moment he gets under threat, he takes cover or tries defending himself. He will also try to dodge and evade your attacks in every way possible. That is why it seems that you need to spend more bullets on the enemies in multiplayer mode as compared to the single player mode.