Thread: Download Spec Ops DLC Missions 2-4 of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on Xbox Live

Download Spec Ops DLC Missions 2-4 of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on Xbox Live

Hello friends, I wanted to know that Spec Ops DLC Missions 2-4 of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is being available on Xbox Live or not. I have heard that it is being released and available on Xbox live but I have searched for it did not have anything about it. I have almost completed the first mission and wanted to go ahead with this game, it is being very much interesting and good game for the year for me. So I would like to know from where I can get it and did anyone have downloaded it? Is anyone is having any information regarding it then please do tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Download Spec Ops DLC Missions 2-4 of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on Xbox Live

The Spec Ops DLC Missions 2-4 of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is being available on the Xbox Live, if you wanted to add it into your account then just go to following link and download it to Xbox 360. For this pack you need to pay 800 Microsoft Points and it is of 949.28 MB, which is really a huge file. So just go to below link and added to your system and continue playing it.

Echo Six Expansion Packs 1

Re: Download Spec Ops DLC Missions 2-4 of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on Xbox Live

I have got the pack for me and also getting problem with its achievements. The achievements were released long time but it has not being added to xbox.com. When I am checking over there then it is showing in the list and in which I have got 50 achievements and 1000 GS. I really not know what wrong with it. When I checking out the others who have purchased the DLC are getting more than 50 achievements which is worth more than my 1000 GS. The problem is being seen when there were some new items released. What I have learn from the past experience is that when anyone is unlocking an achievement which is not being added to the database of Xbox.Com then gamerscore is not being added and also the achievement does not sync when it is added. Whenever this problem occur then it is compulsory for you to recover the account which will be re-lock all the achievement and you need to earn it again, when you will be earning again then it is should be unlocked. I would like to suggest Microsoft to add all these achievement to xbox.com.

I was thinking that the Microsoft might have added this thing till now. If they have not added then it is very much shame for them, whereas I was looking forward to play it. But now I will be thinking not to purchase the DLC pack till the time they add them in the list. Even I seriously do not know that why they have not added to it, whereas they should be adding as soon as they have received it. I do not know that why they are leaving for the last minute. If you check out the achievements for Batman: Arkham City DLC then you will be not getting any information about it, where Play Station have added them in their list, they have also done it little late but at least they have updated. There is something which is needed to stop in Xbox, such that they should work and make it available for all the users.

I would like to tell something about this game, such that it is not a good game. I have gone through all the clumsy controls, it is having very poor story, and it is really waste when setting in the Co-Op mode. But then also I believe that it will be getting better now or later, whereas I have experienced the game totally. New Spec Ops DLC is being launched and I really not knowing that I will be able to convince myself to buy it. I have already played the free Special Ops mission which has arrived earlier and it was somewhat the same. Such that the grabby cover system is still there and it is a hindrance. Even the melee attacks are still having a bizarre hit detection and also the enemy soldier’s gets shrug off clean head shots. You will be not getting the frustrating boss battle, it is being removed. I really not minding when slugging all the way through free missions but the next batch which has arrived is having a price tag with it.

Spec Ops DLC is having the second, third, and fourth story missions which is related to good guy of Echo Six team. If you are going for it then will be costing for 10$ or 800 Microsoft Points, I think that you should be getting the causal teams of four so that you are able to have blast through all three missions in the 90 minute period. There is some of the area which is new; the mission might be familiar to those people who have played through the Umbrella Security Service campaign.

I am having 3 thoughts about the new Spec Ops missions, such that Echo Six elite squad is still doing the hunt for the crucial evidence which will be proving the Umbrella's as guilty in the Raccoon City outbreak. Even the chaos has overtaken the city which means that there will be brutal battle for survival. Each of the squad members need to bring their special power so that they fight to make sure that mission is succeeds. Those missions will be taking across the city. Such that it will be taking to City Hall and then to deadly USS sniper squads after that it will be taking to Umbrella's secret underground facility and it is will be a brutal encounter with the nemesis. In the final it will be the city sewers and desperate rescue mission and in the end need to escape from G-Birkin. I hope that it will be helping you.

When you have downloaded the Spec Ops Mission then you will be getting a choice, when you are going through the campaign or free play, you need to select option such that the original Umbrella Security Service Campaign or you wish to play the new U.S Spec Ops Campaign. It is very much same as you are on the Spec Ops side in multiplayer, which will be adding to select from one of the character out of six U.S Spec Ops ones. Even you will be getting the option to purchase the abilities for all those and you will be getting it from same experience pool. If you have unlocked any of the new weapons then it will be available to those characters. Whereas I was very much disappointed to locate that there will be some new special abilities, such that each of the Spec Ops character is very much similar to one of the Umbrella troops. Such that they do have their distinct look and voice actor of their own, but does have some of the variety in the playing style which is nice in the new story. If you check out the special abilities then Tweed equals Beltway, Dee-Ay equals Lupo are being added.