Thread: Batman Arkham City-Catwomen+Robin downloads

Batman Arkham City-Catwomen+Robin downloads

Ok I had downloaded Catwomen and Robin using the codes..i had done it on my brothers xbox since he had the internet..then I recently moved and was gonna try to move my file and since I do not have internet I asked if I could download it onto a flashdrive and put it on mine..and he said I could and well Ithough I uploaded the files and played most of the game and realized I hadnt played Catwomen for a while..checked they were still on the flash and not the memory on the xbox..so I re-uploaded them and was going to restart the game so I could play catwomen..and I think Ive gotten past the point where you play her..and it still asks me to redeem the code..but it asked me that even on my brothers xbox wen I already had..so I have the files in the memory..but its not alowing me to play her nor robin...not sure what I should do or how to fix it..?

Re: Batman Arkham City-Catwomen+Robin downloads

Well, you will need an internet connection for your xbox and a valid code to redeem the dlc packs that will be validated on the microsoft server, as they handle it. Since, your brothers xbox was connected to the internet, it might be that, the code should be redeemed already and since your is not connected so thats why it is not letting you to play the dlc's.

Re: Batman Arkham City-Catwomen+Robin downloads

So I can use the code even though I already redeemed them?