Thread: Can I play in a complete randomly generated world in Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

Can I play in a complete randomly generated world in Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

Hey guys I am sick and tired of playing the same map in the demo version of the game I want to know if the full version of the game will have some kind of random map generator by which we can play it according to the way we want? so that’s what I want to know from you all? I am really looking to get my hands on this game as soon as possible but if the plans are getting delayed for numerous number of reasons? I don’t want to play the game with the same map which I have already conquered. I want to play the game with some random maps, something which is totally unexpected, what do you all say? Will I be able to play such kind of maps or no? that’s what my question is for you all. Do reply on to this I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Can I play in a complete randomly generated world in Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

I think the maps in the game are always randomly generated then how come you are telling that it is the same map that you are getting to play over here. see if you have some doubts on this then you can get the full version of the game and start playing, go to steam and buy the game from there. start playing you create any random world according to your choice and set the parameters that you want. its so simple forget about the demo version who the hell is playing the demo version now concentrate more on the new game that has come up. You know what I am playing it from the past few days and it is a real addiction. Even you get the game and I am sure you will love it.