Thread: A.I. Defending Capital bug in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

A.I. Defending Capital bug in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

There is some kind of bug that I noticed in this game which I want to address you all. I noticed this issue in the demo version of the game. well what I had seen was in the phase when I was about the to attack the monster to conquer the capital. The monster was eyeing on the city I was busy attacking the monster but instead of defending the units and the capital, the monster was more eager to attack the city which is felt was unusual. Before attacking you should ensure that you have all the sufficient units and then get off to attack but the monster was so busy in attacking the city that it left the capital wide open. I jumped onto this opportunity and successfully managed to get the capital. Now this should not happen, the developers on their part should take this particular issue very seriously and deal with it. Because I have heard somewhere that A.I. received some tweaks because of which it is behaving like that, now the developers should look onto this and I sincerely hope that this kind of problem does not occur again, that’s what I believe what do you all say about the same? please let me know about it.

Re: A.I. Defending Capital bug in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Yes dude it’s good that you have made a thread on this. I am sure this will be looked up by the developers and the issue would be fixed soon. Though I haven’t played the full version of the game that’s why I can’t comment if this issue is fixed or not in that version. Apart from that you can drop a mail to the developer and publisher team of this game which are Paradox Interactive and Ino-Co respectively. Complaining about the problem I am sure they would give a try for the fix in this patch or the next patch soon.

Re: A.I. Defending Capital bug in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

I had written down a mail to paradox about the same and they gave a response that the issue will be fixed up soon and they had assured me that in the upcoming patch they would fix up the issue respectively. Eventually they did it. I was happy that the issue has been fixed up now. Like you said when you were going to attack the monster he did not bother about the capital rather it was interested in attacking the city only. Now the fix for the AI has been done, this time when I was going to attack the monster he marched troops towards me as well as it ensured that it had enough troops for safeguarding the capital as well. I was trying to attack the monster but I failed because the counterattack was too big for me. then again I played with King Rratt now this time I was successfully able to kill that rat because this time I had successfully defended the counter attack which the rat had for me. We can see some improvement in the moves and the attack plans of the rats all are properly shown. So a good work done by the developers and the publishers hats off to them for this.