Thread: NDS game that has marriage/dating system like Rune Factory or Harvest Moon

Douche Guest

Affection NDS game that has marriage/dating system like Rune Factory or Harvest Moon

Could someone help me find a game ..an rpg if possible that has a marriage system/dating. I tried avalon code but meh the sounds and the whole place is kinda darkish and sad. So something similiar to harvest moon and rune factory |: As long as it has that marriage/dating system i'm happy with it

Re: NDS game that has marriage/dating system like Rune Factory or Harvest Moon

Below are some of the game list that are having/not having mariage system or dating system in rpg types of game:

1. Maple Story - In this game there is no housing, that I know of.
    2. Flyff - In this game there is free marriage, free empty house, you have to pay real life money for furniture and it's just cosmetic.
    3. Oz World - In this game there are houses that cost real life money and marriage costs a lot of in-game money, which is hard to make.
    4. GaiaOnline - No marriage system, has housing.
    5. Second Life - Has partner system, housing and unlimited customization options. Lots of things cost RL money, but you can make RL money in-game to afford those things, if you know where to look.

Douche Guest

ThumbsUp Re: NDS game that has marriage/dating system like Rune Factory or Harvest Moon

Dunno if you noticed but i asked for NDS games, but thanks anyways i might try Flyff or Maple Story.