Thread: Download Warlock: Master of the Arcane Demo

Download Warlock: Master of the Arcane Demo

Hey guys if any of you all want to try your luck in the demo version of the game then let me know about it. you can get the demo version downloaded from here . it is always better to try out the demo version first and then try your luck with the full version. The following are the contents in the demo version: it includes the game tutorial, playable Great mage, Miralbus the Hat of Humans, the great images with which there is a great battle to be fought, save/load function that can be disabled from the demo version, world map for the missions to be conquered.

Now as we all know that this game has already been released but there are few countries like india where in the game might not get released or there will be some delay in getting released. So it is always better to try your luck with the demo version of the game and then the full version. So that’s what you can do.

I hope this demo version is enjoyable as much as the full version of the game. That’s it from my side for you.

Re: Download Warlock: Master of the Arcane Demo

I don’t understand why should I try my hands on the demo version when the full version is available for you, it is rather insane to try such kind of stuffs. Why would I be going with the demo version I will be getting the full version of the game from the steam very soon and looking forward to play it in my pc. That’s what my plan is. Anyways I would like to give a small piece of advice for the above guy. When a new movie is out in the theaters people like to watch the full movie and not its trailer. So better come up with the full movie and not the trailer. That’s just a example I have given you better look at it carefully.