Thread: Which game you like to play before ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Which game you like to play before ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Hi friends recently I have seen the demo for the game ‘King of fighters XIII’ so I have seen that this is the good one game that I have seen there in the ‘King Of fighter ‘ However there for the fun purpose I want to ask you guys that before the release of these ‘King of fighters XIII’ which is your favorites game and which game do you guys like the most, so if you want to share the best suggestion for the game that you like and you play before the release of these King of fighters XIII. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

re: Which game you like to play before ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Before the series of the King Of fighter I mostly like to play the game Street Fighter and the Virtu Fighter. These were my favorite’s game that I like the most for the game to play. Beside this I like to play the game Final Fantasy series and the SoulCalibur 2.

Before the release of these game I prefer the most only and only the previous version of the King Of fighter XI, mostly I like to play the KOF on my Xbox, the game however for the King of Fighter series is still my best and this is what I play before the release of these Version of the King of Fighter XIII. And also I prefer the Mission based game like CS version and the battle fields and also ‘Modern Warfare 3’ are my best that I like the most.

Whatever this is the best game that I have seen but if beside this game, I will like to play the Harry Potter game, since this game are also my best and also there are many of the thing that are there in this game that is really great the main thing that I like there in this game is the presence of the additional for the Quidditch Balls game so I like it very much the best of the thing that I have seen for this game
    Play Quidditch at Hogwarts in ‘Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7’
    And the another thing that is great there is the presence of the supreme villain Lord
    Lord Voldemort in ‘Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7’

Before this version of the King of Fighter I like to play the King Of Fighter 2000, and also this is my special and the best game that I like the most before the Release of the ‘King Of Fighters XIII’.

Re: Which game you like to play before ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

I was playing Forsaken World ,its my favorite mmorpg