Thread: Is there Nemesis Mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for PS3?

Is there Nemesis Mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for PS3?

I am currently playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on my Playstation 3 and I am almost at the end of it. I was searching on the official website of Capcom for any new details about this game, like any secrets or any parts that I have missed when I found about Nemesis mode. It was also written that this mode will be exclusively available only for the game’s version meant for Xbox 360. Will Nemesis mode in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is available after some days. Maybe developers haven’t configured the controls required for the Nemesis mode for Playstation 3 controller that is why it must not be available at present. Is there any chance of Nemesis mode being available for Playstation 3? I have been following this character since he appeared in Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

Re: Is there Nemesis Mode of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for PS3?

Nemesis mode was exclusively meant for the devices made by Microsoft. It seems that Microsoft must have paid enough money to make the developers of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City to make the Nemesis mode and make it available for Xbox 360. I think that it might be released for Playstation 3 after much time. Everybody knows that Nemesis is very famous character when it comes to Resident Evil series. This is what Microsoft has taken advantage of.

I have fought Nemesis in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and I tell you that he is not worth having Nemesis in this game. I once fought him in the metal factory in this game and I found that he was too dumb than in the previous games. All he would do was shooting around the place where he would detect any movement. Also he never used powers like Tentacle Impale strike like he used to do in previous parts. All he does is run towards the target ad push him hard, pound the ground to create shockwaves and shoot. Even his metal armor seems lame as I can easily shoot him through it. The only challenge provided when fighting against Nemesis is that the small room. That too has many objects placed in such a manner that it creates unwanted obstructions. Also it looks like Nemesis’ height has been increased in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City than that was in previous games.

I played the Nemesis mode and I didn’t like it as Nemesis seems to be given too much power to be challenged by anybody. There is no challenge in the Nemesis mode. All you have to do is to go on shooting the enemies with the machine gun that you have. There isn’t a single enemy who will give you a decent challenge and you will feel that Nemesis is weak. This completely spoils the character like him. Nemesis mode is available also on PC version of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. If you are so desperate to play it, then you can buy it on PC. It might happen that Capcom might release the Nemesis mode for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City in future, but then playing something when it is new has its own share of fun.