Thread: Survival mode, extra campaign missions, etc dlc ideas in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Survival mode, extra campaign missions, etc dlc ideas in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I purchased this game recently and I liked the game tactics as filled with great weapons as well as great mission to pass . So I think after playing further, I will be really excited to play this game as I can see more adventurous through this game. So I think I need to know some more tactics of this game which will be great in the sense. So can you state some survival mode tactics and some extra campaign missions which will be useful in my case. Can you give me some further ideas regarding DLC in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

Re: Survival mode, extra campaign missions, etc dlc ideas in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I need to talk regarding this gameplay as the game encloses six selectable characters. though, the players can select only four characters for the on-line modes. Alongside a single player mode, the game will as well present a 4 player co-operative mode as the player skills the events of the game. Operation Raccoon City will let the player to make verdicts that could have chief effects on series canon, like causing the death of Leon S throughout the course of the game. The game was focused in the action as well as shooter genre, representing the survival horror basis of the series, in a third person viewpoint, similar to Resident Evil 4 and some other versions, but with the addition when characters can run and shoot, aim otherwise reload they're weapon together. Graphically, the screen can be resulted in different means together with blood splatter from killing or hurting an opponent, or being covered in vomit from zombies along with crimson heads.