Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Multiplayer tips

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Multiplayer tips

Hello friends, I have purchased this game for me, will be starting to play the Multiplayer mode of it, before starting it then I would like to know some of the tips to play it. I have heard that it is really tough to play the Multiplayer mode of this game, so I would like to know from you all that what you people have to say about it, I know that most of you have played this game and have experience the difficulty level of it. So please do share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Multiplayer tips

I would like to share some of my experience till what I have played. Such that this is really a class game in it. I have selected the Recon and will be trying to play little more with that. I would also suggest that you go with the Recon such that it is mostly used by everyone, if you are going with that then your job will be out of sight and flanking the holy hell out of the other team before any of them get the chance to react. The recons which I was playing against and also some of the others but all of them then it were very much bad with their stealth or it might be possibility that it has not used it. It was for sure that it is not for the frontal assaults there is reason behind it as you are not completely invisible but in its place you might be used for flanking the sides or rear, so you should be careful of the surveillance. Even would like to tell one more thing that it is not for the frontal so it does not means you are not able to take the advantages of chaos which is there in the frontlines so that you can sneak by and ambush from the back.

I would also like to tell that you better invest into the Stealth movement; but try to avoid detection and Active camouflage; this is my personal thought about it. If you are investing then the movement is making you move faster which will be helping the biohazard mode and also it help in team attack. You should be avoiding the detection so that you can keep yourself away from the enemy's mini map, you will be do it by maxed out, when you are running in full speed then also you are not detected. I would also suggest to maximizing camo which will be giving you more time so that you can actively sneak up on your targets.

If you wanted to select weapon then I you just tend to go for either High accuracy or high blood frenzy weapons which will be best one. Anyhow I was having the favorites one which was the Advanced SMG such that which is having the crap ton of blood frenzy on it. If you just check out the maps such as the code blue then it pays off because it appears to more zombies are around. One more thing I would like to tell in reference to the weapons is that if you are using the advance smg then it is pretty good to simply spray it, but when you will be trying bursting fire mode at mid range and also not bother from long then it will be the best one for you. If you are using the assault rifle then also try the same thing with it.

I would like to give some of the tips regarding the Biohazard Mode of it. In this speed is the main key of all. You need to move to the vials as fast you can. Then try to defend or pursue vial carriers at any costs, such that they should not be harm at all. Give some kind of signal to your team if you caught the vial and also tell the exact location and path of yours, so they can report over there. One of the important thing I would like to tell that try to focus on scoring a point when you are near to your base, it is does not mind that you are being attacked. Even try to bounce the grenades off walls which h is in front of you so that you are able to slow pursuers without having to turn around. Kill all the enemy vial carriers off just going directly towards to their base in spite of trying to search all of them. One and the last thing I would like to tell that cloaking is very much useful, but it does not hide the vial or its telltale purple glow.

If you will be trying the Heroes Mode, then Heroes are very much tough to kill, but those are not invulnerable. When you will do it then you better be careful and do it. Just because of this heartiness, there are plenty of deaths which do occurs in close range. So you need to plan according to that. If by mistake you are dead then you will respawn to just a normal character. Then that you will be just a meat shield. But you can do one thing, such that you try to protect your remaining heroes at all cost. Whereas you will be infected at the normal rate. Anyhow it will be taking longer time to turn and you will be having good amount of health as you do not have to worry about it. I would also warn you that you are not able to outlast the infection, even you tried out which ever antiviral sprays or try to communicate with your team to receive some type of Medic cure for that infection. You should try to find out the antiviral sprays earlier such that the infection does not get increase and creating problem for you.

Even you should be confident to make use of the surveillance class so that you can find out the enemy players and your remaining hero(s) are able to avoid conflict. If die in this mode then select a class which will be beneficial for the others heroes also. I would suggest having the Medic and field scientist. If you are very much sure that your teams heroes survivability is good then you should select the assault class and then make use of the super soldier class so that you can eliminate the enemy, but when you will be doing all this then do not engage heroes in CQC (Close Quarters Combat), if they got engaged in that then you will not able to execute them even they cannot execute you.

In the Survivor Mode you can win without having any of your teammates, if you will be helping them then it will be helping you in the long run. I would suggest that survive first and foremost, try to kill all your enemies when it is possible for you to lengthen their respawn time. Try to cloaking at the recon class which might be possibility to allow you to go near to the helicopter without being detected. But not be in hurry to go near the helicopter immediately as soon as you have completed that are fully. In spite of that hold back and select the competitors very much easily when they are present on the board. Try to expand as your team so that it will be having allies on your back. If you going near to helicopter then do not stand on helipad when the helicopter is landing, if you are standing over there then you will be squished. I would suggest making use of the grenades to clear the landing area and also you will be having a hold back the ability for opponents to move toward.