Thread: Glitch in the prologue in Sniper Elite V2

Glitch in the prologue in Sniper Elite V2

Hello friends, I have purchased this game and started playing, as this game is having the first mission prologue, in which I at a place where I can use the mine to booby-trap the body. But it was not working like that, I was just able to select the mine and set it where I wanted to have. Anyhow the body was very much far away, such that I have to set the mine under the body. Such that I am stuck in the problem with it, I am not able to pick up the body and able to move to that place where I can set the land mine. I was trying it from 10 minutes then also it was not working for me. Do not knowing that what to do over here, I have also restarted the game three times and start with different level then also it was not working for me. So I am really stuck over here, do not know what to do. Even I try to watch the tutorial then also it was not helpful for me. Does anyone knows what I should do over here, please help me with this. Thank you.

re: Glitch in the prologue in Sniper Elite V2

I would like to tell that you do not have to place the mine under the body, such that you just have to place the mine near the body. If you are keep on trying and then also not able to complete then just go to YouTube, such that over there many of users have shared their prologue mission over there and in that you will be able to get the perfect idea about it. So just go over there and have a look on to it and I am sure you will be able to complete it. If then also not able to complete then watch the walkthrough of this game, which might be helpful for you.