Thread: Free software to delete autosave and quick save in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Free software to delete autosave and quick save in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Hello friends, I am playing this game and very much frustrated with the huge list of the autosave and quick save files in the game, such that it is taking too much of space and due to which is showing less space on my hard drive. I would like to know that is there any software available which delete all these files and also it does not harm the game anyhow. If there is any software then please do tell me about it, so that I can download it for me and remove the huge list of autosave and quick save files. But one more thing I would like to know why does it is piling up, does anyone knows anything about it. Thank you.

Re: Free software to delete autosave and quick save in Risen 2: Dark Waters

There is no specific software to delete the autosave and quick save files, if you are getting any then it might be containing virus or something else which is harming your computer, so do not download that. If you wanted to remove all those files then simply go to game folder, such that to that path where game is installed and just deleted all the saved game data, as you delete all those then all your autosave and quick save will gone, if you do not wanted to lose that data then just copy it on to some other location. After that you can carry on with your game, if wanted to have pervious save data then copy that or located from game and start playing it. This is best and only option to make space without any software.