Thread: Best sword on The Sword Coast and tips for Sabotage in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Best sword on The Sword Coast and tips for Sabotage in Risen 2: Dark Waters

According to me, I suppose the Admiral's blade is the best sword as it really works great with an power of 45-100 damage and piercing some +15 deep so that you are all assured that the enemy is dead, but just came across this one and not knowing much regarding other ones. So playing further, I came across The Sword Coast and found that there are indeed good sword in this quest but not knowing much exactly how to play this part. I am now on Sabotage quest and so can you guys list me some tips by which I will be able to play this level good enough. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best sword on The Sword Coast and tips for Sabotage in Risen 2: Dark Waters

So regarding the sabotage four cannons, the first is above the Commandant's Mansion, you need to walk up the stairs outside and you get to it, just make an note of one thing to destroy it when the guard is not here. The other three are close to the warehouse so go there and attempt to divert the person protecting them, if you are not able to do this, just attack him and destroy the cannons. currently talk to Hawkins who should be waiting with Patty. Ask him to link you and then talk to Patty. She fills you up with the whole thing and you require setting a course. you can find some easy means than this method to get along the Sabotage quest and for that you require to use the bomb which would be placed in the small house which is behind the Benito. So all you need to do is to destroy all the three cannons from left to right and just target the bomb next to Benito which will tend to destroy those cannons. You can complete this mission if you don’t come across someone and juts silently move without any alert. And by making use of fast travel, you will be able to get rid of guards.

I am on the 2nd island getting prepared to steal the ship, I got with me 2 crewmen and the water supply and the only thing left to do is sabotage the cannons. I came across 1 in the garrison tower but the are additional 3 which are constantly secured by Benito, I made some attempts by sleeping but even at midnight he's keeping observance by sitting on the bench. Oh well, the means I got around it was to just sabotage them one at a time, the guards turned aggressive and I had to run away and it went complicated for me to achieve this task. But I doubt if there is a proper means to do it?

I was also facing same issues and you need to verify whether you have spoken with patty and gotten together crewmembers to stand next to her. afterward, go ahead furthermore sabotage the initial cannon close to him at night. He will observe you and start attacking but all 3 of your crew will come up and assist you. Have a shootout and then end off the cannons. Just check to have some grog on you, muskets hurt.

According to me, wave dancer along with soul caller are the best overall swords in the game. Previously I was with some pirate sword, and I think that’s not probably the one of the best weapons . but the thing I am most concerned to is the Swordmaster trainer who is able to teach Piercing/Slashing III and Swordmaster which will increase the damage on attacks. So can anybody has find him yet? According to me, the best gun trainer is in Caldera, but what about the sword i.

I found that the best voodoo trainer is on isle of the dead btw. And I also require swordmaster trainer too. I suppose he must be in makai bay or whatever, only place i haven't been of the major towns. My friend suggested me that there is an Doctor toughness trainer. And alter I came across that the "admiral" is the sword master who trains those skill. You get entrance to his guidance when you end Island of thieves which is in the major story.