Thread: How to find someone who can sell me a musket in Risen 2: Dark Waters?

How to find someone who can sell me a musket in Risen 2: Dark Waters?

I am currently playing Risen 2: Dark Waters and I just passed the point where we have to make a choice between Voodoo and Muskets. I chose Musket and now I am having problem finding a person who can sell me the musket. I encountered an gunsmith in Puerto Isabella who told me that only way to get Muskets is by getting an approval signed by the commandant. I tried different ways of getting the commandant’s approval but it seems impossible to get the approval. I have my own ship and any place in the whole in game world would be great for me to have the Musket. Can someone help by telling how do I get the musket in Risen 2: Dark Waters?

Re: How to find someone who can sell me a musket in Risen 2: Dark Waters?

I can see what problem you are facing. I have seen many people choosing to have Muskets and fail to realize that it comes with many conditions. I don’t say that it should not be selected or everyone should choose the Voodoo. But I’d say that one should have proper knowledge on the procedure of buying the Muskets.
    The first thing that you need to do is to take side with inquisition on sword coast by making them your allies. Once done, you will have to leave the alliance of the natives and befriend the inquisition. Now you will get the approval from the commandant to authorize the purchase of the Muskets by you. You can also buy the natives then. To be precise, Muskets and Shotguns are Inquisitions specialty.