Thread: Stuck at Maracai - the Naked Corpses Quest in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Stuck at Maracai - the Naked Corpses Quest in Risen 2: Dark Waters

I have been playing this game from last two days and completed most of the levels with ease. I just mingled around to some quests in an easy manner, but some left me disappointed as I am not able to move further and not knowing exact reason behind this as I searched for all entry points to the next level so I think when you come across a tomb, you are able to close to the level completion but all you need some clue which will act as a key to unlock the tomb and which will allow me to enter the next level. I tried to fit some various things , but it requires actual key, I think. So I am not knowing the exact thing which it requires so that it fits in the tombs door and it is been unlocked. So I suppose you require some statue or something like that to unlock . I just looked in another tomb where I supposed I could find this clue, there I killed an ancestors and was with some golden statue mask. I then went through that tomb where I would place but placing it didn’t have any effect. So can you assist me in finding the same for me.

Re: Stuck at Maracai - the Naked Corpses Quest in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Guys , I have played this game and come across this situation. I achieved this mission and need to share with you. So , you should go to the initial grave which approaches on your path while you are discovering during "The Expedition" quest. If you tour deep into the grave, at the end you will have an Golden Mask, and if you try to choose it up a ghost of a Maracai Ancestor will tend to prevent you . so you need to fight against him. You need to confirm that four graves have four masks in the Maracai Bay. This grave has the mask so you require to find additional three more. You will locate the masks on Dead Pirates within the graves itself. The graves are risky as well as filled with enemies, save often within the graves and you as well require evading traps.

One of the graves, the subsequent grave does not have a mask, instead it is filled with Naked Corpses. You are able to clear this quest through the additional mission which is something like "Blood of the Ancestors" where you will come across a person who will inform you what the corpses are. In addition, the final mask is on Black Dog or else Garcia where you will come across both of them during major quests below so you do not require to go looking for them. And you need to just return to the place after you have the mask. And plug in the tomb and it will fit in the slot definitely.

Re: Stuck at Maracai - the Naked Corpses Quest in Risen 2: Dark Waters

The previous post is correct. As to unlock through this level, you need 3 masks. You might locate some 2 masks are on dead pirates which would be lying right previous to the pedestal in the 2 other tombs. You then need to achieve the remaining one after you come across a bunch of pirates which will be in the village and you will be having the third mask as one of the pirate may be having among the group of pirates.