Thread: Can’t find Hangmans Noose & Comb with one tooth in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Can’t find Hangmans Noose & Comb with one tooth in Risen 2: Dark Waters

so as I am on mid level and playing this game continually over a period of time, I just want to know Hangmans Noose & Comb with one tooth as I have been searching for them but was not with any clue as where they have been hiding since recent times. I have been searching the areas listed in the mission log but I however cant locate those two items. anyone found them yet or can make out where they have been placed. Please assist me as they are most important part of the game to play.

Re: Can’t find Hangmans Noose & Comb with one tooth in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Yes, I was with the same issue and I also searched a lot to gain their presence. So later just gazing around I found them. So I think you need to search for those as the Comb with One Tooth is buried on the beach in Caldera. You require the treasure map from the locked chest near Carlos. But I don’t have information regarding Hangman's Noose yet.

thanks for the reply as I was not able to find any mean to locate Hangmans Noose and also the comb. So later , I found Noose and to answer you for the same, you will require to go to the top floor of the storehouse in antigua and make use of the monkey to out onto the roof. There is an additional room up there the monkey is able to go into and get the noose from it. My friend too had similar issues as he was not able to locate the noose and he just went into the house which has an upper level reachable by stairs from the square which could be located infront of the building. He then got his monkey and have it made an entry through the broken window which was present on the left side. Then he just climbed up to the upper levels as there was some small opening through the roof. And then he found the noose as is was present there on one of the crates.

Once a ship and crew is acquires, travel among the islands opens up as the Nameless Hero attempts to save the Lost Realm. Just don’t suppose several epic ship-to-ship, cannonball-exchanging battles throughout the journey. At no point is direct control of the ship probable, with the vessel only provides as a portal to arrive at diverse destinations. To be more specific, about the exact location of noose , you need to move up the tall set of stairs in the courtyard close to the Admirals house and there is an opening in the building with a number of debris in it that you can’t go through. So at this stage, you are not allowed to move further and you will require some other means to get in. all I did was sent my monkey through that and up the roof into the window and its sitting on a crate I suppose. So you can then drag .

Hey , I came across such situation and found that it was on the left side of the 2nd floor of the store house, where you can get through some eboards and stuff blocking an exit. So as said previously , you need to send your monkey which is alone capable of performing this task and the monkey can go through there then onto the roof the up a little bit to a additional entrance to the storeroom .

I think the main question in your mind what you need to ask is the location of cannonball and I need to say that it is located on the Maracai Bay. And that is the beach where you go and locate Patty the first time when the game begins. On the right side when you go down the stairs , you will be then with a cave , simple searching for it will locate you the cave. You will then find a hint as it will be glowing with an blue/purple colors inside.