Thread: How to get Wilson's pistol in Risen 2: Dark Waters

How to get Wilson's pistol in Risen 2: Dark Waters

I liked this game play as it seems some different form all recent games and it has really a nice way of exploring the city. So as I played further my friend suggested that there was some pistol which Wilson has and so getting it will help you to play this game further. So to get in his house I was initially provoked with a key but after searching a lot , it was not found yet. So I was just gazing everywhere to find the keys. I just thought henri would provide me with some dialog options but it was not the case, he kept mum and I was with no help to find the key. I tried with unlocking the door by various means but was not supposed to get in. so what means I need to try to overcome this situation. So how I am able to get henri’s pistol. Have you guys played through this game and come across such situation. Please let me know the same.

Re: How to get Wilson's pistol in Risen 2: Dark Waters

I will provide you some brief idea regarding the same. So I think you are playing the Cannon which is a quest from the blacksmith, Wilson , which can be concluded in two ways. If you are fine at shooting, you can attempt to persuade the gunsmith Henri to fight in a sniping duel, and then purchase his weapon again for 1000 Gold. If you don’t agree to such means, you can assist Wilson in his courtship of Grace by convincing her to give herself to him The subsequent means is the topic of the Pure Luxury quest. carrying out one miniquest does not keep out completing the other. you can do both and thus put on extra Glory points. So I found that if you don’t have to buy it, you can try with monkey leap.

Yes, you are saying it correct. i don’t have any alternatives to get it from henri, so how do I make use of my monkey to get it, I have been attempting for a while but my monkey is unable to jump high enough. So can you guys help me to achieve this , there must be other guys who came across this situation earlier.

The monkey's default jump height isn't sufficient to get to the windowsill, but if you place yourself right along that upright crease in the brickwork underneath the window, while pressing onward, he will do a superior jump and land right in the casement. In addition, you require the pistol to start with, you are also able to visit grace and give her 100g or else 500 with sufficient silver tongue. i got the cannons previously through grace but i still have the gun quest in my log. My friend suggested me to stand directly against the window and it will tend to place the monkey inside the room.

To give you some more information about this game here is some log which will be useful in your case. As you must be searching for Slayne as he requires five dissimilar things and supplies. The initial is a Cannon for the ship and to get Slayne the cannon, you need to go at the back the Antigua tavern and there you come across a house of an old gunsmith which is Wilson. He will tend to reject to sell you cannnons. To make WIlson change his mind we need to perform two things. Get his laid otherwise get him his pistol back. To get his pistol back shift to the left of Wilson's residence and you will locate an additional gunsmith which is an French guy. converse to him and he has Wilson's pistol and in order for him to part with it you require to beat him at gunfire. You require shooting eight out of ten belongings. After you get it, take it back to Wilson and he will distribute you the cannons. as well, you meet a lady in front of the huge residence which I think is the Captain's residence where you met Slayne, converse to her and you are able to either pay her some 1000 gold or convince her.

So if you are interested to recruit a Helmsman for Slayne captain , you need to go in the tavern in Antigua, and at the entry to the left you will see the Morgan. This is very cool in this mission is that you have to recompense or do something amazing for him to connect the other sailors on the ship captain Slayne. You just have to struggle with him along with fighting and pulled a gun along with drinking rum. If you win over 2 of these 3, then you are certainly the winner and is very easy to beat him along with drink rum to these guys.and if you need a cannon for captain slayne, then you can easily do this by making Wilson to broke the restriction with Grace or with Henry.