Thread: How do you pickpocket in Risen 2: Dark Waters

How do you pickpocket in Risen 2: Dark Waters

This is a game that I actually wanted to love since there aren't several pirate RPGs out there and I love most of PB's previous work. Risen 2 should have been better, bolder and a more attractive than the previous one. But its clunky combat makes it no favors, as well as, overall; the lack of a single, consistent and enormous landmass such as the first one undermines the exploration constituent and makes the world less appealing. It´s still a quite exclusive RPG with ample of freedom, immense characters and good sense of wit. But what I am concerned to is pick pocketing. I have learn the ability of pickpocket but I am not knowing how to use it I m in sneak mode and when I move towards someone and left click the mouse those characters simply start to talk to me so just want to know from you guys as how to make use of that skill. I can’t find any guide or any other means in which I would be able to learn how to pickpocket.

Re: How do you pickpocket in Risen 2: Dark Waters

You talk to them, and on some peoples, you get the alternative to employ pickpocket in a dialogue. Just like when you make use of silvertongue or intimidate alternatives. After learning the ability, converse to carter, then chat to the prisoner once more. He'll present a proposal. Do it, then you will be successful.

You require to study pickpocketing to complete Largo`s quest . Well then you require to purchase pickpocketing with 1000 Gold. But if you are not able to buy this ability you require to spend several Glory points to cunning. Press C and choose Cunning then make level 2. There will be an image where you will be able to see an image where you will be with an option of learning pickpocketing . So if you attempt to study pickpocketing and when you tend to press “I want to be good at pickpocketing” you will be with an message ” Not good Enough” then you require to assign several glory points to cunning skill.

As it turns out, the jail guard will still be in control of the Black Pearl item. It will be in his pockets at someplace. In turn to get it out, you will have to study how to pickpocket. Fortunately, this is information that Largo is eager to contribute to, for a price that is. Never mind that he is sitting in a jail cell; it seems that, he will still require money. If you go throughout with the escape diagram in the subsequent phase of the quest, this money will assist him buy his means out of the area. Learning how to pickpocket is almost certainly the most limiting part of this entire quest. Learning the skill is roughly prohibitively expensive, at. You will as well require to be at least level two in Cunning. Once you assemble the necessities, head over to Largo as well as ask him to teach you a thing or else two regarding pickpocketing.

After learning this skill and practicing more, you will have to build a move on the prison guard. Largo will inform you that the guard is particularly fond of grog, roughly to a devastating extent. If you don’t have some kind of grog on you at the instant, look right besides to the guard, to the right side . There will be a little chest here that will comprise of a bottle of grog. If accidentally you have previously looted this store and used it for yourself, note that you are also able to get some from Osorio, the cook from the Kitchen Help quest, but you will have to shell out even additional and extra Gold for it, and at this moment that’s maybe the least appealing of all the alternatives. When you have the grog in hand, move again back to the prison guard and converse with him. present him a drink, and he won’t be able to reject. He’ll get drunk, and you are able to pickpocket the pearl from him.

The Island you start out on is huge and unforgiving, and the inhabitants are uninteresting and forgetful but the game is still enjoyable in that there is for all time the sense of there being more left to travel around. Just exploring in addition to killing mobs on the way earns you credits which can be twisted in to up skills from weapon damage, pick pocketing. And you will want to do ample of discovering as the graphics on this game are good-looking. This game is stunning, it’s attractive, it’s enjoyable and it keeps you playing for some more time if not for the fights, or the quests, or the pickpocketing, then for the assurance of exploring. Once you get the quest converse to Dytar regarding the golden bowl and he will present to sell it to you for 150 gold, moreover purchase it or pickpocket him. If your character indicates it's too risky to pickpocket him it indicates you that you will require a higher level of pickpocket. The subsequent bowl is in the control of Dirk and he can be found at the gutters tavern. As with Dytar he will present to trade the goldern bowl for 150 gold and another time either purchase it or else you need to pickpocket him.