Thread: How to hit surfaced subs in Naval War: Arctic Circle

How to hit surfaced subs in Naval War: Arctic Circle

I just liked the way subs attacked and this is really exciting to play, I just played this game on my friends Pc and everything seems to be normal, later I purchased this game and was waiting to damage enemies subs with an light weight torpedoes but , it seems to be impossible. So when I come across some subs which are laying at the surface , I need to hit them hard as far as possible to destroy them. As you may also be knowing when an AI sub is damaged, it surfaces. And when they appears again above the water level, I hit them with my all possible ways. But there seems to be no action. I just thought that light weight torpedoes won’t be having capacity to destroy them, and so later , I tried with ASuW missles and I thought they would really destruct the sub easily. But that too was not the case. anyhow , I am finding it difficult to destroy those subs. Are they with some extra security or we need to change our tactics so that we can destroy them completely. So can you help me guys as I get invalid target response after hitting those surface ships with collection of harpoons or guns from a plane . I am just targeting them well but they are however not responding to destroy, and just submerge under water for some time and appear later quickly. So can you assist me to hit them hard when they just peep out on the surface? , I would try better means to destroy them with some god number and some quality weapons.

Re: How to hit surfaced subs in Naval War: Arctic Circle

I just tried with attacking with most suitable weapons on the subs surface and at times , I just tried with throwing an complete Poseidon's load at one and it came to my notice that none of them had stroked that well . So as you are following the information alongside that this subs are with 1m depth and you might be considering this situation and attacking those. But they actually seems to be some 10m deep and the reason why you are not able to hit them properly. So after repetitive attacks of torps they aren't hitting it because they seem to be going at -10m depth and it just showing you appearing as 1 m deep.

I also came across similar issue and it is really irritating if you find an enemy crawl beneath you and you are not able to destroy it completely. And yes, it is easy to aim and to target the goal easily but you are not capable of doing this. So as found from some sources that you are not able to target surfaced subs with anti-surface weapons. And so guys, make a note of one thing that surfaced subs should be targetable by anti-surface weapons otherwise even guns on a plane can do your work easily.

I played this game with great interest and hitting subs with our weapons is really great moment to play as we feel really excited when subs surfacing are damaged. It is impossible for me to damage those subs from one shoot. I tried with firing some more armaments but was waste of those. And later , it came to my notice that I need to make use of a hit-point system but usually a torpedo should be sufficient .