Thread: FLASH or Lightning bug in Risen 2: Dark Waters

FLASH or Lightning bug in Risen 2: Dark Waters

I played this game recently and it was really great to experience such games which has a different concept than the existing ones. As piranha Bytes has crafted a graphically-interesting world crawling with individuals, ships, as well as territorial army. There are pleasant lighting effects and thorough environments, but character animatronics is stiff along with clunky. They aren't as animatronic-like as the unique Metal Gear Solid's quality models, but they pulled me out of the game, particularly through dialogue scenes. On the positive aspect, Risen 2: Dark Waters voice acting as well as soundtrack is fairly well done. But after switching to mid level of this game, I was constantly receiving some Lightning and FLASH and also as it keeps striking in my game, I too have a great impact on my eyes, so just willing to clear that. Can you guys help me out of this damm situation. Please as I need to play this game further, thanks in advance.

Re: FLASH or Lightning bug in Risen 2: Dark Waters

I too was having same issues and it came to my notice that at mid-day at times the skybox would be sunny but it does not have any impact on lighting effect as I cant assure that it would persist or not. Later after playing this game intensely, it was found that if you sleep till next morning it will tend to produce the lightning effect. And it can be solved if you tend to play for one in-game day until it arrives at night another time. And regarding the thunder which the game produces also seems to be a kind of bug as it creates a loud noise and we are also not able to hear the dialogs properly.