Thread: Risen 2 gets 61% hype from pc gamer

Risen 2 gets 61% hype from pc gamer

I think you got the idea about the thing which I wanted to ask you over here. most of pc gamers had given 61%. I would like to give 80/100. However I have noticed couple of issues with the game. professional reviews seems to be useless as different people are having different point of view.

Re: Risen 2 gets 61% hype from pc gamer

I do agree to give 80% if you don’t consider some minor bug issues. For PC gamers 605 indicates that it would be hardly playable. They should recount the same. I know that Combat is not working as expected as I can say it is completely broken. There are some professional reviewers who are hype games for the developers who are advertising mags and mark . in case you have given a look on metacritics then you see that there is average user score for all the games. you will see that mags match that user are supposed to score. If opinions are not matching with the thoughts of users. metacritic scores seems to be useless than that of critic scores.. you will see that in very less situation people are providing sensible scores.

As far as reviews of games are concerned there should be Consumer Reports magazine which should not support for advertising. There are big company who are taking care of what score they got and getting disappointed if they had scored less.
    I do agree that there are some issues with the game. I have noticed that high profile gaming press in which big publishers are getting raved review as all the problems were overlooked where as small as well as mid level publisher seems to providing all the things properly, Magazines are getting advantages from large publishers. I have noticed that this particular thing is happening again and again. What I can recommend over is that you should simply ignore gaming press. they seems to be pointless in my opinion. I used to browse user reviewer and used to read some thought from the people as well.

I think you are right EA games are taking care of what scores they had managed to get in review. They are taking care of website viewership . normally people are supposed to visit those site that are offering stuff. you should hold pre-release stuff and people are going somewhere as well.