Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Textures flickering in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Video Games

Old 11-05-2012

Textures flickering in Risen 2: Dark Waters

I am running the latest nvidia beta drivers 301.24 but then also I am facing this weird problem with the game. I found that when I run or walk then the textures started flickering. This shows me the black color. I am not able to understand that what the reason for this problem is. There is no problem with other games. When I play other games then they runs without any problem. Now I am with the hope that they will release some patch for this problem. I can see that there are also some of the other users who are posting with the same problems on various sites. So I am happy that this is not just me with this. I liked the game but if they will continue in the same way then I might have to stop playing the game.

Old 11-05-2012

Re: Textures flickering in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Earlier, I was also having the same problem with that and so I turned on the 'sync' option from the graphics menu. After this, it resolved the problem for me and from then I am not getting any flickering on the game. I donít know that what is the logic behind this but it helped me and so I a m posting the same over here. You can also try with the same and I am sure that this will be helpful to you as well. Please reply back if this was helpful to you or not.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,