Thread: Difficulty level of Warlock: Master of the Arcane Demo

Difficulty level of Warlock: Master of the Arcane Demo

I have played around five games in demo version of Warlock: Master of the Arcane. I found that enemies that were present in this demo version were somewhat easy. I want to ask to the users who have played the full version of Warlock: Master of the Arcane, what is the difficulty level of the game in the demo version. I am thinking that it must be at normal difficulty level. Can somebody tell me about it?

Re: Difficulty level of Warlock: Master of the Arcane Demo

The part in the demo version of Warlock: Master of the Arcane is just the tutorial part that every game has in the beginning. The main purpose of providing the demo version of Warlock: Master of the Arcane is to show the players how good the graphics will be, what type of gameplay it will provide. The developers never want to reveal what’s inside the full game. Usually the tutorial part of the game is always set on the easiest difficulty level available in the game. Tutorials are meant tom help the player learn the basic s of the game, which are controls and other introductory stuff.

Also the enemies that are available in the demo version of Warlock: Master of the Arcane are just neutral monsters who are roaming around in the map. If any difficulty level was set, the enemies would be more offensive than they are available in it. So I suppose that you have experienced the easiest part of the game and the full version is tougher than it was in demo version. But fear not, in demo version not all features are unlocked. So even if difficulty increases n full version, you will have more types of units, spells and other resources available for use.