Thread: First impression of Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

First impression of Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

Hello friends, I am hearing about this game a lot, so I would like to how this game, I think that most of the users have purchased this game and started playing it, so they might be able to tell me how good the game is. I have not played the demo till now, but would be planning to play this game. So before going for the game I would really like to know how the game is and what are thing which has made lots of effect in it. Please do share your experience of this game. Thank you.

Re: First impression of Warlock: Master of the Arcane?

I am not a great player who likes to play the turn-based strategy games, but then also I have gone for this one. Whereas I really like to play game which are of fast-paced RTS such as the StarCraft 2. So I would like to tell about this game, first thing is that Warlock is primarily a tile-based strategy game such as the Civilization game, but I am not at all familiar with it, where it is being available with very limited tooltips and no tutorial. When I have started the game then it was having very much small city consisting of only a few hex tiles. If you check out the city then it is offering enough buildings so that you are able to train melee warriors and some archers, you are allowed to do one at a time. After which they are being taken for lousy education system.

Then I have gone and check out what is my aim, and founded that it is very much low and behold, also founded that the infamous fog of war is being brought back in this one which has limited vision to some of the tiles which were near to my belongings. After which I have taken the pack of warriors and archers and headed towards the south side of my town to take stabs at an opposing city. Then I have had a small war with them and all of my warriors were able to fight against them. When doing the successful attack then I was feeling very much comfortable with the game. I was getting some money for that war and with that I have taken more armies and assigned the leveling bonuses. The game is remaining will be playing it today, so will be check out more and continue over here.

Warlock: Master of the Arcane is a really nice turn-based strategy game, but I was not very much impressed with it. This game is very much similar to the Age of Empires game, such that its goal is to find out the rival powers on particular map, even have to defeat their armies and also take over some of the cities. When you are starting the game then you get choose to select Great Mage which should be your leader. The maps which are there are being range from traditional to the hilariously absurd. When you will be doing the quest for your world domination then at time you might be getting the rival mages on the map even also you will be getting the neutral monsters like the fire imps, wolves, and elementals. This game is also having the introduction of the pantheon of gods. If you wanted to have their favor then you need to complete the quest, once you have completed it then can take favor. You can take the building temples or defeating particularly with very bad enemies. One thing I would like to inform you is that you should be aware such that if you are making the god angry by not accepting their favor then you might stuck in big problem. The characters of this game are the biggest advantage of game and it is making genuinely challenging to juggle relationships with diplomats, monsters and deities all together.

I think that it is a solid game with high end graphics and also having some variety in gameplay too. When you are winning this game then that means you have defeated all of your enemies which were thee on map. But then also wanted to stretch out the campaign then there are plenty of activities which are pursue on the side, you might be not knowing as you have not started playing this game. Once you start playing game then might be getting a great experience of this game. There are five different games which is very much difficult to select and because of that game can be as relaxed or challenging according to you. When I have started playing it then I was surprised having much different method to configure the gamepla by which we are able to meet the specification. We are getting the option to do customization of the map according how many enemies we wanted on that particular map. Overall it is really a good, but I think that it can be more best and world best game.

If you are new to such games then I would like to suggest that you first understand what is Warlock game is about, and then start playing it. There are some of the elements of economy, research, and diplomacy which are being used very much in game such that you can kill all your enemies easily. All the things are being feeds into unit creation, and conquest, and destruction. It is not like those games in which you are able to manipulate your opponents and also you are not able to take the research from anyone and trade it to another so that you are able to hold off an attack and you can win the game with diplomatic method. There are some of the winning conditions besides the total global conquest, but it is having many methods which are required to work out. But you will be good enough when you know in which are you are strong, so that can hit it hard. There are some of the non-combat elements which are the tad anemic. As the above user have told about the city which you build so that you can have a strong and powerful troops so that you are able to your economy to pay for more powerful troops, but it is not having the real cross-city infrastructure in it. There is some of the research for spell which is there so that you can buy up your economy or to be used for battle. Till now the game which I have played till now were having the alliances and non-aggression pacts fall besides it being incredibly quickly. In this one there are no trade pacts or research pacts which are no telling the people to get out of your territory and also there is no counter negotiation. If someone is asking for 200 gold, then are left with two options, such that you pay it or fight for that. I am very much sure that game which I have played till now all of them were having a full-blown war within 50 turns and last stages are being devolved into a massive free-for-all brawl, such that war is the default state.