Thread: AI on marksman difficulty is easily spotted in Sniper Elite V2

AI on marksman difficulty is easily spotted in Sniper Elite V2

I have played the demo and I am really bothered about the German's AI. I was playing the game with the marksman difficulty in order to have the feel of the ballistics. But now, I am not even getting any reason that why should I even try. I found that the AI on marksman is already spotted me in the dark room as of the window. This happens just after about 5 seconds when I got into the room. After this they started to throw bullets on me and that is also with the perfect accuracy.

It also look like, they know that where I am aiming. I am able to get one dodge for cover. I was aiming at the same place from where he was about6 to pass. I clicked when he was just one inch apart from my shot with the hope that he will come to the exact position by the time bullet will reach there but he suddenly shifted his attention to some other side on the road. If this is supposed to be practical then I really cannot think of that how the Germans lost the war. Overall, I liked the game a lot but this is the only thing that irritates me. You can also imagine the frustration when you are spotting something with the confident that you are going to hit the target but suddenly target changes its path to somewhere else.

Re: AI on marksman difficulty is easily spotted in Sniper Elite V2

I also find that the AI is very poor. This is the first time that I am playing Sniper Elite and I really liked the demo. I placed all the settings to the hardest setting and this is because I needed that to feel rewarding while I make a perfect shot on that settings. But many of the times the AI just sort of crouch and do nothing. Some of the times they also do not even run to provide cover. Because of this, I am not able to make perfect shot with the game. This is very irritating. I am sure that there are also many of the users who feel the same thing. I hope that they will release some patch file to get these issues resolved otherwise it will keep on losing the interest of the player to play the game and also the number of users who are playing the game.

Yes, I also noticed that the AI is something which is working very poorly and that can be noticed by anyone who is playing the game. Enemies in the game are taking cover in the open otherwise on the same size of the object as you. This is not easy to believe that they are not reacting reasonably. They are also not too hard to play and I am saying this because in order to get the cover, you will have to wait by the time they get the cover and they only focus when they popup for fire. I also find this very irritating when it is always known by the enemies that where you are aiming.

It looks like the AI is buggy with the demo and here are the things that I found. While you are completed with the first shoot then each of the German snipers within the map is aware that where you are and that becomes very easy for them to shoot you as far as they are having LOS. It really does not matter that they are having visual on the tip of nail. Snipers will not grunts your location by the time grunts are in alert, it looks a sudden fix implemented in order to prevent the grunts as of knowing where you are at all-time. This will clearly only works if you kill the snipers first. Once you come under alarm then grunts will spot you providing they have a LOS to you. They just require seeing a bit of the avatar that you are having and so always kill first those who are observing at your direction and this is because they have already spotted you though there is just one small piece of your body exposed. The time window as of detection toward communicate is your position which is around 1 or 2 seconds.

On the basis of this thing, here are the things that I will recommend you. You must kill snipers on your try. One more important thing to consider is to remain under cover. It is risky to pop up to take a look. You can also take the third person view advantage. While you are taking up the target then there is one thing that need to care that no other solder is having line of sight toward your position. It is very important to select the target that is not looking at your position. If the target is looking at you then it can spot you in no time as you pop up. And you will be having 1 or two second to kill him earlier than he communicates your position with other soldiers within the alarm status. And if the soldier communicates for the position of yours break line of sight and goes to another place then each soldier will rush to the last known position. You can place bobby traps in that condition.

If you want then you will be able to vault out from the lower window and then immediately belly-crawl close enough towards the guard lounging within the entranceway. You can pop him through the silenced pistol. I have tried this and this really works great for me. By that time, you must crawl across the road towards the nearest safety. There is no other way to do this because if you try something else then you might get fired upon. This is true except someone has found a method for this but I doubt that because these guys require to be killed to move ahead. Stealth preferably should be accessible within the game I think, i.e. the choice to choose whether a condition can be avoided for the good of the missions level objective. This is the most difficult of all as far as I know.

There is the reason that they are able to shoot you. This is for the reason that they know that what is your position and this is done with the help of the sound of your shots. I managed to shoot 3 guns and that is also not being spotted. What I was doing is moving the spot after every shot. Once I was completed with shooting those 3 guys, then I went to the building from where I shot last. I have not leaved any of the ghost images and that is the reason that they are not able to see me. Once they become aware the place from where you are shooting then it becomes simple for them to spot you. It is possible for them to spot you within no time even though you are basically shooting as of the crack standing. But then also, this game is not a challenge for you if they failed to spot you.

The Cam X-Ray are not available in all plans we make, or we will assign more accurate shots, more remote or we do under pressure. A good way to not get tired of them and they become repetitive and at the same time looking for the best "headshot" to see how advanced the ball busting bones. Therefore, blows the most qualified will be rewarded with a sequence of the ball in slow motion, showing the path and full path of graphic effects and the ball to go in and destroy a target.

The art of sniping in the gaming world, has always received more favors than you could imagine. People to gaming, it seems, like waiting for the perfect shot, the prolonged stalking Meticulous observation of any movement of the enemy, may become deadly phantoms capable of hitting a target from hundreds of meters away. This "thirst for perfection" has been met, in the last ten years, from very few productions at: next to the famous Silent Scope (with a cruiser equipped with a rifle) are only Sniper: Ghost Warrior (albeit mediocre) and the ever Sniper Elite appreciated. Among the three is definitely the latter to have been most successful, thanks especially evocative clever move that led him to become detached from modern canons and return to the days of World War II. Returning to the splendor of the great Enemy at the Gates by Jean-Jacques Annaud, the title Rebellion was able to empathize with the player like never before - especially in the difficult "job" of the sniper in the unforgettable atmosphere of the film.

Sniper Elite V2, which I had the unexpected pleasure of testing the demo some time ago, and now to try the final version is a little gem. Nowadays you can hardly admit of being in front of a game without being next to excellence first tingle eyes and ears multimillion marketing campaigns, with the constant movement of the expected five-year release date, tons of gadgets, dinner invitations and other cotillions . However, sometimes it happens. It’s the case with this second installment in the saga to sniper, signed by the Polish team 505 Games. There is love and the passion of wanting to produce something beautiful, never mind the laws of the market, knowing that you will benefit from a top-level advertising, or hype over a five year period. And yet, they give the player, novice or enthusiast that is a game of very high quality, able to get him to put aside the blockbuster of the moment, at least throughout the time it will take to complete the main campaign.